ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}How did you find Armor Games?

119 20999
RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

I'm just curious!

• 119 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I had an older friend over and he showed me armor games. 2 years later i signed up because i just had to get my comments out.

Jularlmin4
Jularlmin4
56 posts
Nomad

I went to del.icio.us.com and played magic pen which was from armor games

animoyx
animoyx
22 posts
Nomad

[b]I entered to games of gondor page when i was 9 years old =3 and i started playing "raiden X " with a friend then i saw and advice of the web name changing and i continued playing in games of gon... then in a week or 2 (the advice said that)

the name changed and the background wasnt wood or light brown coloured... And one day when i wanted to play "Trapped" for the second time a window appeared saying the username and password of the beta armorgames page O.o

when i entered i sign up for AniMoyx (As i am)

then in a normal day i forgotted putting beta.armor...... and i wrote armorgames.com and the new page apperared and i sign up again for AniMoyx(As i am "again&quotand a pretty few weeks im writing this forum post =)

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I saw it back when it was still called Games of Gondor. I saw the link in a preloader for a game on NG.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

To tell you the truth, a friend also did mention it once.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Ive known Armorgames for many years, I known it very long but I didn't feel like joining. But then I finally joined and loved the site.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

A fat dumb kid? Interesting...

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

I learnd it from a fat dum kid

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

there really isnt a point of reposting here

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Yeah, and there was no point of you reposting to tell me that. But whatever, I'll keep that in mind.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I went onto Yahoo and they had Armor academy in there. I clicked on the link to Armor games and then I'm like: WOAH! GAME HEAVEN! so I joined and have been a member ever since!

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I actually was referred by a friend. And I have been hooked to it since.

disc100
disc100
13 posts
Nomad

(This is a true story) I was bored one day and randomly typed in armorgames.com and found this place. I've been on it since that day.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Well my freinds showed me a game called Free Rider 2. So I soon became obbssessed with it. I would go to google and type in FR2 and would come up with abunch of different websites that had it. I went to AG and started making maps. then I thought about being a member so that I could post my maps that I made. So I registerd and thats is how I found AG.

spanky
spanky
97 posts
Nomad

From Addictinggames i played a game from them and then from the intro it said armorgames and i clicked that and it came here.

Showing 46-60 of 119