ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}How did you find Armor Games?

119 21003
RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

I'm just curious!

• 119 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well. I was walking one day to a computer when suddenly, I happened to play a game from Armor Games. I accidentally clicked the ad and BAM!; theirs the site. I decided to join to check it and am still on.

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

lol ohhhh

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I was introduced by it when it was gamesofgondor by my brothers friend

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Well when mommy and daddy love each other...Just kidding.I used to allways go on armorgames(games of gondor) but than i stopped.One day i came back and bam there is a new site.I amde a account and started from point 1...Actually point 2 but same difference.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

same as drakokirby, only it was GoG then

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I discovered it by playing a game by armorgames and I clicked it. I added it to my favorites. Then, I clicked on it from my favorites menu and saw Free Rider 2. I started playing it and a day later, I joined. I'm sure glad I did!

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Ok, first of all I have to say, great question and topic. I've been playing games here for a LONG time, back when it was Games of Gondor. I never really thought of signing up until I played Sonny a while back. I wanted to make a comment on the game because it had interested me so much but you have to sign up to make a comment. I signed up, made my comment and have been with AG since.

sorrowsneptune
sorrowsneptune
35 posts
Nomad

I found out about Armor Games when it was the OLD Armor Games.
but than I stopped going to Armor Games. and than my Brother (Charley123) introduced me to the NEW Armor Games

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

I was looking for a good games website, and found a link to here on google I don't get ads so there was no ad to click on....

~Snowman1474

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

I've played on the old site, games of gondor, a while back and never signed up becuase...I didn't really care. When it changed into the site we now know as armor games I lost it not really knowing that this was once GoG so I left for a while and stopped playing here.
At least a year ago a friend of mine were dissucsing GoG and AG(nerds right?) and he told me that they were basiclly the same so I started playing here again.
I found the communiy page one day. Curious I read over a few posts and wanted to get involved so I signed up and I've happily been here ever since.

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm, well, a friend of mine in school showed me this site during computer time [Free time!] so, my first game to play was the game called Toast of War, it was so fun! Also the Four Second Frenzy. Then, it has been a year since I last played here... And WOW! What happened to this site? Then...I joined. Weee---! That's how I found AG and joined AG. Lol.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I discovered it by Crazynaitor actually yes I was I think he e-mailed me or something!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I had a friend show me Games of Gondor, never cared to much about it, and then a while later he showed me Armourgames, didn't know they were the same so he gave me a whole history lesson, then recently I was talking to him(haven't seen him before that for a couple years), and remembered that history lesson 2 days later, came back to see what had happened to GoG/AG, found this and started playing Light People on Fire, it was the newest game at the time and I decided to sign up because I wanted to tell the world I luved that game, plus I wanted to make an orange bar under the green bar(rating)=D

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

My boyfriend (tony) is one of the developers. :-)
Though i sort of knew Games of Gondor through newgrounds before i knew tony well.

123b00mudead
123b00mudead
82 posts
Nomad

my friend told so i played the games for like 3 days then figured out u cud make an account so here i am today

Showing 1-15 of 119