ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}How did you find Armor Games?

119 20997
RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

I'm just curious!

• 119 Replies
GUMMBAAH
GUMMBAAH
43 posts
Nomad

hhmm it all started a long time ago on a site named Games of Gondor and than a strong wizard changed the name to armorgames and here i am posting my *** of on armorgames

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I found the game "The Last Stand" by ConArtist and started playing it and later on, I noticed the AG logo and followed it to the AG homepage... and I never left since!!! =D

Toilet1
Toilet1
62 posts
Nomad

my friend told me to get on it so i did and that was way back in 2009.

pepyboy2
pepyboy2
39 posts
Nomad

i think of Google its been so long not completely sure

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

my bro randomly found castaway on a different site. Searched it up on google and got AG. I saw him do that and thats how i found AG

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Well some of my bros friends started playing it and my brother like Exitpath so i started playing on Exitpath then i got my own account.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Well, I loved their games, and I wanted to have the full experience of certain games that you can get with an AG account, and somehow, I ended up here.

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Google. I was looking for a good game to play.. saw a game on google clicked and it was on here.. it said to sign up to post a comment and so i did!

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

i was trying to find a certain game that wasnt on most game websites so i google searched and found this

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

I was on andkon arcade that my friend showed me, and I played a game with the armorgames symbol, and it was lots of fun so I
decided to come over and make an account!

JulianEgan
JulianEgan
19 posts
Peasant

A friend showed me this webpage lol

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Maybe the better suited question that should have been asked here is

"Did you find ArmorGames by playing a game on another website, seeing it's logo and following it here... or did you find ArmorGames by googling for a game?"

Because these two options seem to be the most explained versions of how people find ArmorGames...

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Found armor games in my boss' report O.O

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Found armor games in my boss' report O.O

See?! Now THAT's an original and new way on how to find ArmorGames! Never saw this one before, so...

How exactly did he mention this to you in his report? In an "You spend too much time on AG during work" kind of way? I really hope not for your sake... =/
Showing 106-119 of 119