ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}How did you find Armor Games?

119 21001
RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

I'm just curious!

• 119 Replies
Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

My cousin tells me all these game sites like Miniclip, y3, y8 aq.com, aqw.com, dragonfable and of course Armor Games. He types random stuff on google and gets game websites. He told me about AG although he isnt a member of AG

Pator55jase
Pator55jase
31 posts
Peasant

friend showed me the site

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I used to play on addictive games all the time. Then I started to notice almost every game I liked had the armor game logo on it somewhere. Then I decided to click the ad one day and ended up here. After that I started playing games here. Later, I would make a account which was so I could keep track of the maps I made in seiger. I quickly got bored of that game but ended up finding interest in many other games here. Then I eventually ended up playing around in the forum games section. One of the first games I played here was Sonny 2 I think.

KMRaider
KMRaider
197 posts
Scribe

I searched for a games site and Armor Games popped up. After playing some games for a while, there was one (I don't remember which) that would allow you to save your information with the creation of an account, so that's exactly what I did.

Nate388
Nate388
9 posts
Nomad

the last stand 1 brought me here

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

I was searching google for a game I liked, it had the keyword 'armor' in it, I then clicked Armor Games (on accident). Seemed pretty cool to me, so I signed up later on.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Playing games on the interwebz. Found this site, didn't join the community though. Just played the games.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

that is a great question, but i really don't remember. I know my first game website I ever got on was either addicting games or crazy monkey.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I knew ArmorGames existed due to the flash games I played on other sites but never really bothered joining. It was only after I played Exit Path that I decided to make an account.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Honestly, I was on a Tower Defence gaming binge and ran out of good TD games on the sites I was using. So I did a Google search for TD games or something along those lines, and lo-and-behold I came across this lovely little site.

That being said. I do think quite a few years ago, when the site was still Games of Gondor, I came across it, but that was only for a day or so and never really invested any time beyond that into it. I sorely wish I had now. Either way, i'm here now and I love this site.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Same reason as Drako

GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

I found Armor Games when we were in school and a friend showed it to me, she didn't have an account. But, I registered.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I was on CrazyMonkey, and my bros showed me this and I've been playing since '08. I just decided to create an account 2 or 3 months ago.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I was playing a lot of flash games at that time, because I just discovered them. Then I noticed that most of the good games were from Armor Games. So I decided to check out the site, and I loved it. I didn't make a user until three or four years later.

ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

I played a game or two on Games of Gondor way back. Then I just stopped playing flash games. I came back to what was AG maybe....2-3 years ago now? The community was busier back then :S And then I left after 1k forum posts mostly in the WERP forum sucked my soul away.

After a long trek through Hades I have stolen the body of another and have returned with this talk of AG3 in the air :P

Showing 76-90 of 119