ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}How did you find Armor Games?

119 21000
RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

I'm just curious!

• 119 Replies
11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

i was playing on raze 2 on armor games and it said if i signed up it would save my data!! but 1 month after it deleted everything...

VMNA
VMNA
11 posts
Nomad

A friend of mine told me about this gamesite and since then im always playing here After all is a cool gamesite

Dragongunner
Dragongunner
55 posts
Blacksmith

I'm having trouble with Elephant Quest, if someone can help go to: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/8900745/elephant-quest-is-not-working

Szeep
Szeep
27 posts
Nomad

I used to play links of games, when I realize that all the good flash games were here (:

Avak989
Avak989
16 posts
Jester

I just googled some of my most favorite flash games, and Armor Games happened to be one of the first links. Since then, I have enjoyed playing many fun games here.

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

Personally, when I first played Armor Games, I had no clue what it was. I hadn't heard of it anywhere, until I was bored one day and went on google and typed in "Free Online Flash Game Sites." It came up with a lot of games like miniclip.com, gamegecko.com, and armorgames.com. That is how I found Armor Games.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I started with Raze 2. Then, I needed help, so I went to the missing Raze 2 Guide.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

same as most people, I guess, I played a fun game, and clicked on the ad. Immediately, i made an account.

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

well my lil bro always played exit path and he got me addicted to it and then I wanted an account so I just made one because it was easier for people to remember me I guess

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

i just saw and the name sounds pretty good so i begon playing games...

Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

Playing a game on another site and the publisher came up as Armor Games, so I did a Google search on it and ended up here.

The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

my freinds told me to try Exit path 2 and i clicked on the link to armor games

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

In the 8th grade one of my friends mentioned it. I was curious and came to the site. Now I am on almost every day.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

just from searching for game sites or friends saying I can't remember

SilvrDrakon
SilvrDrakon
28 posts
Shepherd

I met a kid down the street in like... 4th grade. I went to his house that summer and was playing the warfare 1944 or whatever

Showing 91-105 of 119