ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 95729
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I will watch over you. I don't want you to be alone if the dark dragons attack."Tempest says.

"I thought you would like it."He says smiling. He looks over at Malaya and the smile grows."You know if you want you can share my bedroom. I have enough room in there that I could fit another bed."

DrakoSlayer
DrakoSlayer
116 posts
Nomad

Name:Noark
Society
Class:Mercenary
Other:Parents were killed by an evil dragon as a kid, and vowed revenge. Trained until he was 15 by a master. Prefers dual wielded swords. When he went to kill his first dragon he realized they weren't all bad, and formed a relationship with one, Varmlan

Name:Varmlan
Dragon
Class:Lightning
Other:Smallest dragon in the valley here it was born. Having to fight to get barely enough food made him tough. Never thought he would like humans until he met one, Noark. Now, he's his best friend.

Is this good?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon quietly laughed at the idea and went to sleep.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

OOC:Perfect. Now just throw yourself into the story. Right now. The Dark Dragons are in their mountain after they attacked the capital of the island. There are dragons and humans patrolling the streets of the capital incase of an attack.

DrakoSlayer
DrakoSlayer
116 posts
Nomad

This is Noark, juat without all the effects

http://www.fantastikresimler.net/fantastik-karma-resimler/cift-kilic-savascisi-adam-dual-sword-fighter-man.html

This is Varmlan

Blue_Dragon_by_BenWootten.jpg&w=742&h=555&ei=NMBfUIjLNKWsywGXiIGgCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=192&vpy=161&dur=764&hovh=194&hovw=260&tx=173&ty=103&sig=109210318661157743701&amp<i class=age=1&tbnh=155&tbnw=207&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:70" alt="http://www.google.com/imgres?q=blue+dragon+by+ben+wooten&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1396&bih=703&tbm=isch&tbnid=IFzrrx6ATJqY6M:&imgrefurl=http://benwootten.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Dragon-118573148&docid=VM8R_rYtraBfvM&imgurl=http://www.deviantart.com/download/118573148/Blue_Dragon_by_BenWootten.jpg&w=742&h=555&ei=NMBfUIjLNKWsywGXiIGgCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=192&vpy=161&dur=764&hovh=194&hovw=260&tx=173&ty=103&sig=109210318661157743701&ampage=1&tbnh=155&tbnw=207&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:70" />

Varmlan and Noark offer to help patrol the city

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Of course. The additional company won't be too bad either." Valtair said with a light laugh. He made his way to the busiest part of the city. If he was to stay here he should get to know some of the people here.

Malaya thought about it, what could be safer? "That doesn't sound like a bad idea really. I'm have to take you up on that offer." she said slyly. It was funny. She went from a cave with her brother to a stone castle with the most powerful dark dragon of her time. It made her smile

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian just sits in a corner watching the two.

The people patrolling the area accept you.

"Well as you could see this would be busy in the mornings, but right now in the night it is deserted. Just wait till early in the morning it will be to the brim with people."Tempest says with a smile.

"Ok. Just make a bed in the room and I will be up in a moment."Garlix says smiling a little.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Well, that's what I came into town for. Is there anyone I should know or will see often that you could tell me about?" Valtair asks, hoping to gain some knowledge on others he will be seeing.

Malaya smiles "Alright, it shouldn't take long." she says confidently. Malaya walks to the door of Garlix's toom and heads through. She gathered things for a bed and constructed it in the extra space. Smiling at her good work.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Not really. There is Damian. Head magus of the Magicians council. He is my rider. He is friendly but you have to watch when he gets mad. Not good. Then there is Storm and Moon. They are a team that joins Damian and I on adventures. Storm is a rogue and Moon is a psy-wolf dragon. They are a dangerous combo. Of course you will meet Vearlin. You will find out more about him later."Tempest says quickly.

"If you would like you could expand onto my bed and share it. You might feel safer that way, but it is up to you."Garlix says.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"What is a rider? I don't know anything about them." Valtair said softly stopping in the middle of the empty square.

"That's generous of you. I think I will." Malaya says as she begins to disassemble the bed she made and built an expansion onto Garlix's bed. It would be at least til she got used to this place. She was tired so she crawled into her new bed.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"A rider is a human who gains a connection with a specific dragon. Since Dragons live longer than humans it runs in a blood line. Every New Dragon is linked with an unpartnered human. Some never get to meet their rider. It is rare but it happens."Tempest says quietly.

Garlix crawls into bed right next to Malaya and smiles.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I don't think I'll get a rider, trust is something I don't normally give. But who knows, I've never been around a lot of humans to find out." Valtair says. He had been forced to survive on his own for awhile.

Malaya takes one last look at Garlix before she lays her head down and drifts off to sleep.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"You have been paired already. You just haven't met them. Like I say you may never meet them."Tempest says.

Garlix looks at malaya smiling. the then drifts off to sleep only waking when malaya does.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"It'll be interesting when I do. Maybe then I won't be alone." Valtair says. He takes a look around, somewhere out there is a human who, if found, would be his partner.

Malaya moves a little in her sleep but other than that she sleeps soundly, feeling comfortable. She lazily open her eyes with the coming of morning and lets out a mute yawn.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest smiles."Good. That is the spirit."He looks into the sky."Oh, the sun is rising."

Garlix wakes up to see Malaya yawn. He smiles."I have a question for you."

Showing 241-255 of 897