ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 95732
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair smiles as the sun warms him up "Good, everyone will be waking. Hopefully Vearlin feels well enough for a visit." he says

Malaya tilts her head slightly, wondering what the question will be "What is it?"

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"He should. I just hope he isn't cranky."Tempest says nervously.

"What do you think of me?"Garlix asks quietly.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair laughs a little "I hope so too. Well, let's not wait. Show me the way." he didn't know where Vearlin lived.

"Your strong, wise, and generous." Malaya says with a smile. "Why are you asking?" she asks.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Ok. Follow me. Be warned. Vearlin may be injured but he can still use his magic."Tempest leads the way.

"Well I have been here for a while without finding someone. Not one female has every had the stuff to qualify for my mate."Garlix says worried that Malaya will storm out.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I understand. He won't have to use any on me i hope." Valtair says as he followed tempest

"And what makes me so special?" Malaya asks, looking at him. She wondered if that was why he asked her to live in his castle. She couldn't lie, she admired Garlix.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest stops in front of a large building and opens the door. He will be up. Just walk in and tell him that I sent you.

"You have powers I have not seen in another Dark dragon. You have a great personality. Not to mention you have the will to dominate. That is rare to find in a female."Garlix says wondering if he is saying the right things.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm and Moon both woke up when the sun rose and entered the room as they did every morning. Thankfully for Damian Storm always kept her eyes closed as she stretched for a few minuets and enjoyed the warmth of the sun. Moon also stretched and enjoyed the warmth but unlike her rider her eyes were open the moment the sunlight entered their room.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya took them as compliments with a smile "No one has ever said that about me before." she moved a little closer to Garlix, un-sure of what else to say.

"Got it. I'll see you later then." Valtair says as he moves into the building where once inside he walks around until he finds Vearlin "Hello? Vearlin right? Tempest said I should see you." he says lowly.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian just puts up his hood, makes a shh motion with his finger, and fades into the background becoming invisible before moon's eyes.

"I just knew that you were special. Not to mention I could make sure you are protected. And you would outrank your father in the eyes of the rest of the dark dragon."Garlix says smiling.

"Yes Valtair come in."Vearlin says in a slow elderly tone."Before you ask how I know your name I knew your mother. She was a kind soul. You have power though. You are conflicted. You are light dominant though. I suppose you would like me to teach you."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon didn't alert Storm to Damian being there so by the time Storm had opened her eyes he was gone. Moon uncurled and got to her feat. She went on a small hunt while Storm got ready for the day. By the time Moon came back with some breakfast for her rider Storm was ready for the day and knew just how to prepare the meat that Moon had brought her. Moon watch the surrounding area while Storm cooked her food and ate. They both then left the house. After locking up they went where the feast had been held yesterday. They figured from there they could meet up with Damian or find the trail Tempest left as he went to his home.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian is in the back room looking over some books he took from the HQ. When he notices Storm and Moon he immediately hides the books and runs out to Moon and Storm. "How are you two?"At this point Tempest walking into the Hall looking at the three.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"You make a sound arguement Garlix. I going to have to say yes." Malaya says happily, smiling back at him. She was the mate of the strongest and amazing dark dragon of her time, it wasn't exactly what she expected but it was a nice turn of events.

"I suppose so. I want to learn more so I can help protect the land. There isn't a better teacher out there and I'm eager to learn what you have to teach me." Valtair says. He didn't expect Vearlin to know so much about him, well maybe he did. He wondered how his sister fared, he wanted to save her if he could.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"We're good and ready for whatever the day brings. How about you?" Storm asked with none of the shyness that had shown at the feast. This was because of two things. One Storm was in a small group and two there was at least one friend in that group. "Did you get any sleep?" Moon mentaly asked Damian with a smile.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Now what would you like to do first?"Garlix says smiling.

"Well you are going to have to do a lot of training if you are to be a match to the Dark Dragon Garlix, let alone his lackeys. What would you like to learn first?"Vearlin asks.

"I am fine. Well it will be a little while before the council votes so we have time to go back to the HQ if you would like."Damian says to storm. "Yes, You wouldn't have noticed it but I froze time long enough for me to take a nap."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm got on Moon and made room for Damian. "That sounds like a plan. If you want you can ride with me." Storm said with no idea that Tempest might be near by. Moon gave a nod in understanding to what Damian had done and to agree with Storm on letting Damian ride her.

Showing 256-270 of 897