The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99295
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"How about a actual tour later?" Malaya says eagerly as she kissed the side of Garlix's face. She got out of her bed, standing up stretching a bit.

"Well Tempest was teaching some of the basics before. I want to learn to control my magic better. It's shaky at times." Valtair admits. He wasn't planning on taking on Garlix, at the most his father. Surviving on his own has given him a lot of muscle and instinct but not much else.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian hops onto Moon smiling at storm.

"Oh."Garlix smiled."What would you like right now?"

"Well I have a book that may help. I find that the best way to teach is not to teach. All you need to do is read. Not to bad."Vearlin says taking out a book.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Now? I would like to stay here a bit longer." Malaya says with a smile as she crawled next Garlix in his bed.

"A book? Alright, I'll read it and see what it can tell me. I wonder what's in it." Valtair says as he gently takes the book from Vearlin.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon takes off and heads for the HQ.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Oh. Any specifics?"Garlix says getting closer to Malaya.

The book is the complete guide of the light dragons. It is the last copy and only priveledged dragons read it. No one besides Vearlin has read it in one hundred years.

Tempest follows slightly angry that they left without him. Damian holds on tight smiling.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"No, this is right here is nice." Malaya says as she lays against him keeping her head up to his.

Valtair opened the book on a desk, flipping the first page over carefully. He understood this was valuable and old. He read a page that detailed how to concentrate light into a powerful beam. He was learning so much about light dragons. He was fully into reading the book. He barely remebered Vearlin was nearby.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Would you like to do anything while we are here?"Garlix says.

(Basically say you read the book and now any attack that is light related that you can think of will be valid unless it is to overpowered.)"You like the book?"Vearlin asks.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Yes, It's contents were informative. Thank you for letting me read it." Valtair says as closed it and carefully hands it to Vearlin. "If I practice what I learned in that book, I could save my sister." he says hopefully. He wanted to believe she wasn't part of Garlix's plans and that she was maybe a prisoner.

"I haven't had a mate before. What do you suggest?" Malaya asks as he looked into his eyes.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"That is the spirit. Now go ahead and explore the island. Maybe you should go with Tempest and Damian. I hear they are going to the old HQ."Vearlin says smiling.

"Well I want you to be comfortable. What would you like to do first?"Garlix says.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Hey Moon lets show Damian what we can do in the air" Storm said with a playful smile. Moon gave a nod and then started doing all sort of aerial tricks. The tricks plus a few sharp turns make the whole thing feel like a roller coaster ride and Storm is enjoying every minute of it.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"That's sounds like a good idea. I'll make my way there. Thanks for everything Vearlin." Valtair say as he motions good-bye and exits the castle and takes flight. Flying fast towards the HQ where he will find Damian and Tempest hopefully.

"I'm comfortable Garlix. Let's go for a walk together, nice and peaceful." Malaya says smiling. Gently moving out of his bed.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian smiles and lets go at the up-side-down part and falls. He lands on Tempest's back and they catch up with Moon and Storm. Tempest smiles but Damian looks like he is in pain.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Valtair sees Tempest and Damian with Moon and Storm.

"Sure. Where would you like to go?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm was having too much fun to realize anything but Moon on the other hand had made a real sharp dive and had all most crashed into Tempest. "You alright?" Storm asked noticing the fact that Moon had stopped and that Damian was on Tempest's back instead of Moon's.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Yes I am fine. Just forgot a padding spell."Damian wraps his body around Tempest's neck and breathes deeply.

Showing 271-285 of 897