The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99297
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"That's good, and when did you get here?" Storm asked Tempest. She was glad that Damian was okay and she didn't mind seeing Tempest again. "That was a nice save." Moon said knowing that it would had been hard for her to catch Damian from that fall without having him fall for a few feat.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Tempest has been hear since we left. I noticed he was here right before your tricks. I knew that he would catch me. I just forgot padding."Damian says in a squeky voice.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm tried to hide her laughter. "Damian, your voice has gone all squeaky." Moon said all calm like but that got Storm to laugh more. "Sorry but the squeaky voice and the way Moon pointed it out sounded funny to me." Storm said once she was calm enough to speak again.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair laughed as he saw the new dragon almost crash into Tempest. He shot up high above them and when he was directly above them he stopped his wings and shot down like a dart directly in front of them, catching himself just below. He moved up to their level "Hello, Vearlin said you were heading to the HQ." he says.

"Just out there. Or if not too much to ask in town." Malaya says."

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I know."Damian says his voice going back to normal."Men usually do that when they Don't Have Padding?"

"Oh hello Valtair. Moon Storm this is Valtair."Tempest says.

"I was just curious on where you wanted to go. We have to stay in the mountain. A dark dragon outside during the day let alone at all is not liked. Especially if I were to go out there. Several people would attack me."Garlix says kind of nervous.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

He nodded in their direction "So your Moon and Storm. Tempest mentioned your names before." Valtair says noticing a man riding on Tempest. That must be Damian then.

"Oh, I see. If someone attacked you I would protect you." Malaya said comfotingly. Her mother had made Garlix to be wholly evi but she knew now it wasn't all true.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"It's nice meeting you." Moon said and Storm gave a nod for she cause she was a bit worried about what Tempest might had said.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Pleased to meet you Valtair. If you could please we need to get to the HQ."Damian says.

"It isn't that I couldn't take them, but I always get tired of people attacking me."Garlix says laying back in bed.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Of course. Let's get moving then." Valtairs says eagerly. He rushed on ahead towards the HQ. He tried some of the spells he learned in the book. He increased his speed by a bit. He also made mirror duplicates of himsel that flew with him. He smiled at his results and the clones poofed out of existence.

Malaya moved towards him "It must be hard knowing half of the people on this island hate you. But don't worry about, they're all wrong." She says simpatheticly.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian and Tempest stay quiet till they get to the HQ.

Garlix sighs."Can we stay here? Maybe we can do something else. Sorry, I just don't feel up to a walk today. Is there anything else you would like to do?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm and Moon are also quite during the flight. This is due to the fact that they are watching for any trouble.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair lands before the rest of them, he takes a look around but doesn't see any signs of movement. He waits for the others to arrive walking around the HQ.

Malaya felt as that her words caused his mood change "Okay, I'm going to explore your castle. Your welcome to guide me." she says as she exits the room and begins walking down the hall.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian looks over at storm as they land."You can take whatever you like. If you find anything of magical significance tell me. Anything significant for the dragons give it to tempest. I intend to fix up this place and possibly make it into my home."Damian says smiles at the thought of no longer being stuck at the top of a tower.
"Valtair. Stay close. Since the light dragons were respected there may be special rooms and doors that can only be opened by light dragon magic."Tempest says smiling a little.

Garlix gets up and catches up to Malaya."Well there isn't much that is special to the castle. The only special thing is the hidden passages and the private labo...nevermind. Either way the castle has a kitchen, ballroom, bedrooms, and meeting room."

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair nods "Alright, Vearlin let me read a book that helped me understand light dragon magic." he followed Tempest. He hoped to find a book on Dark dragon magic.

Malaya stopped and stared at him "A secret passage and a private what? She asks curiosly

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian walks in and looks through the halls and rooms with tempest behind him.

"A private Laboratory. The secret passages lead through the city. I am the only one able to open them."Garlix says.

Showing 286-300 of 897