The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99296
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair looked in one of the rooms and saw a library. He went in a looked for any book about Dark dragon magic. He found a promising book and opened it carefully. Flipping through the pages until he found a spell that was similar to the one he saw in the book Vearlin lent him. He created a ball of light and one of dark. Then they began to merge togheter and for a momen it was half dark and half light. Valtair was amazed until the ball expanded rapidly and blew up, knocking him back hard against the wall.

"A laboratory, that's really interesting. Maybe you could show me some of your experiments some time." Malaya says hopefully.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm and Moon look over the rooms in the HQ. Storm carefully packed what she wanted in some bags that she always had with her. The bags had drawstrings on them that were used to close them and tie the bags onto Moon. Moon made sure that nothing that was magical or significant to dragons went in the bags. If Storm had planed to loot the place then she would had had enough bags to make Moon look like a big scaly pack mule but instead the bags were tied around Moon's neck and took up the space that Damian had been setting in when he was riding with Storm.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Check Valtair Tempest. Make sure he isn't hurt."Damian says in an annoyed tone.He looks through the rooms and bumps into storm. literally.
Tempest goes into the library."You Ok? Don't hurt yourself."

"Well I had an experiment that had a part missing. Now that you are here I think I can do it. Do you want to go now?" Garlix asks.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair coughs a little then slowly stands up with a half-smile "Yeah, i'll live. I wanted to try something and well...it didn't work." he says

"I would love to. Lead the way."' Malaya says with interest.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Because of Damian bumping into her Storm was thrown off balance and fell down. She was trying to keep her balance in the first place cause she was working on a lock that was just beyond Storm's reach unless she stood on her tiptoes. Moon neatly caught the lock pick that flew out of Storm's hands knowing that Storm would be just fine from the fall and that to Storm her thief's tools were a treasure she would hate to lose. Storm would hate to lose them cause they were the last thing she had to remember her mother by who like her was a rouge.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Work on it and you will get it. Trust me, being a new breed isn't easy."Tempest says smiling.
Damian apologizes over and over to storm.

Garlix takes Malaya to a wall that opens into a new room filled with tables and bookshelves. The tables are covered in different things and the table in the middle is empty.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair laughs a little "I'll take your word on it. I'll have to be very careful it seems when trying to combine my two sides." He says light-heartedly

Malaya takes in the different objects and notices that the middle one is empty. She moves over to that table "So, What experiment were you doing ?" she asks curiously

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Very careful. Light and Dark do not genrally mix. You are lucky you didn't launch yourself through the wall."Tempest says.

"Well I was doing an experiment studying the sexual emotions of a dragon. I had not been able to study it before because I lacked a female. Now I have you. Together we can unlock the secrets to dragon intimacy that has never been unlocked before."Garlix says thinking the entire time.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I nearly did. Although it mixed nicely for a moment. I could make the orbs much bigger which result in a bigger explosion. My sister could do the same and I haven't heard from her since she left to go after our father." Valtair says wondering

"I see, well let's get started then. I'm interested on the results we'll get." Malaya says smiling slyly as she moved around the table.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Do not worry about her right now. If she is like you say I think she is safe."Tempest says.

"Ok. What would you like to do first? I want you as comfortable as possible for these tests. So go ahead ask me to do something and it will be done."Garlix says smiling.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I know, but that's not what I'm worried about." Valtair says as he exits the library into the hall.

"Trust me Garlix, I'm comfortable. But if you insist, You could get me a drink." Malaya says smiling.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest follows Valtair keeping an eye on him.

Garlix gets a drink for Malaya."Now what do you feel like doing after having the drink?"

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair went through the rooms, looking for anything of special interest. He found a interesting looking helmet in the one room. It was shaped for a Dragon.

Malaya drinks it down "I feel like starting the testing." She says softly

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Go ahead and try it on. It looks like it was made for a light or a dark dragon judging by the markings. It should be perfect for you."Tempest says thoughtfully.

"Ok."Garlix gets close to Malaya and smiles."How do you feel when I am this close?"

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair nods and puts the helmet on his head, oddly enough it's a almost a perfect fit. He looks at tempest with a smile "How does it look?" he asks

"Safety, warmth, and joy." Malaya says tenderly looking him.

Showing 301-315 of 897