ForumsThe TavernHow was your day?

112 18163
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Tell anything that happened today we're intrested (or at least I am).

Well it was a normal day in Indiana nothing much happened so yea thats pretty much it.

• 112 Replies
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Well it was a normal day in Indiana nothing much happened so yea thats pretty much it.

interesting. normal days.
my last normal day was before i became the judgment.

my day was good, thx for asking.
but i doubt you care at all, so thats that.

--judgment
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

WE do. nice to hear .

mine was good to. since i finished school and wait for my recruitment, i slept to 14:00 pm, and now go to sleep at 3:00 am. on the computer almost from the beggining lol. its yom kippor today, so there is no television... but ill survive. i have to say that i remmebered this day to be much longer taht it feel now.

so good night

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

My day? Well, like most of your guys' days, mine was nothing out of the ordinary... fortunately I love every minute of the same-old, same-old, so there's nothing bad at all about a normal day for me! =)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

There wasn't anything interesting about my day, and there never is. If I win a Nobel Prize or figure out the cure for AIDS or get a Nobel Prize for curing AIDS, you'll be the first to know outside of everyone else in the world. Until then, there is nothing worth telling anybody about anything in my life.

Except that I ran out of pop tarts.

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

**** you for asking such a presumptuous question.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It's been storming all day so I stayed home and spent the entire day on my computers.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I spent most of the day practicing how to parallel park for my drivers test tomorrow... That was a day well spent. =P

Overall, my day was good.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Nothing interesting in my day, except me finding out that my ancestry is not black it is actually white. Which is surprising like a lot! But other then that, nothing big. :/ Maybe tomorrow..

Except that I ran out of pop tarts.

=O What?! This is outrageous! What happened?! You need to get more! ... sorry, Im a pop tart activist. xD
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

My day was uneventful so far, but that's my fault for not doing anything interesting because I was tired out of my mind. Tomorrow will be better I'm sure.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

The normal, except me running out of hotpockets, then I checked my pantry and i had run out of poptarts too WHY?!?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I spent most of the day practicing how to parallel park for my drivers test tomorrow...

Since when has parallel parking been a requirement for a driving test? I would not have gotten the perfect score I got when I took it had I been required to parallel park.

I'm so glad I learned how to drive before they changed things, if they have indeed changed things.

This is outrageous! What happened?!

I just told you. I ran out of pop tarts. I guess I ate them all without throwing away the empty boxes, so it made me think there were more in there.

then I checked my pantry and i had run out of poptarts

I feel your pain.
TheUnlockableChicken
TheUnlockableChicken
136 posts
Nomad

It was another boring day at school, chomping at the bit to leave.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

Well today i had a dodgeball game with about 80 people, it was madness but actually really fun.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

dodgeball game with about 80 people
Sounds Epic.
School actually didn't suck today, dress down day for the big game tonight. Which I'm going to. I was doing okay until I got home. Emerald ash borer attacked my backyard, we had to get about half of our trees cut down. I hate it. Well I'm done venting for now, back to positiveness.
Toejam
Toejam
39 posts
Peasant

i got paid... Day stilll sucks.

Showing 1-15 of 112