ForumsThe TavernHere's The Situation...

518 96498
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

To exercise my creative mind and to help increase activity in this part of the forums, I'm going to ask an open-ended question or give you guys an open-ended situation every day in the hopes that some of you will come up with answers! =)

Kudos to Ernie for this thread idea, and also for giving me the first question...

What would you do if you woke up one morning and it was 1901?

• 518 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

If you could live one day of your life anywhere in the world you wanted, where would you go?

Just one day? Hmm...

Probably Luocheng, China (death place of Pang Tong)...or the Wu Zhang Plains (death place of Zhuge Liang..and was a great showing of his absolute military genius)
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Hah! Is there any question? Obviously Spain, because I love the culture and speak the language, but have yet to travel there. The food's great, sex is everywhere, and the lifestyle is nice and relaxed.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

The food's great, sex is everywhere, and the lifestyle is nice and relaxed.

I'd go to Brazil for those same reasons.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Tokyo. One day in Tokyo. I wouldn't really be able to do anything there, but I'd at least get to see it and experience it from a firsthand perspective. That's at least a step up from looking at images of the city online.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Well, that question was a flop. I expected more than 5 answers in 24 hours, but maybe I'm still spoiled from the 13 replies that came in from the previous question...

If you could be in charge of any existing company in the world, what company would it be and why?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I would be in charge of Tony Roma's just so I could open restaurants all over the place. How dare they put them in Curacao and the Northern Mariana Islands but not a single one in the Bay Area (they've all closed down here).

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I would be in charge of Tony Roma's just so I could open restaurants all over the place. How dare they put them in Curacao and the Northern Mariana Islands but not a single one in the Bay Area (they've all closed down here).

So I take it you don't believe South Bay exists? Oakland and San Francisco aren't the entire Bay Area.
Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

This is a hard question....Perhaps Roots. Partially because it is a national pride thing, partially because I love the idea behind the original store.

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

Huh... a popular question. Haven't seen one of those in a while. Let's see if I can nail it two days in a row...

If you could live one day of your life anywhere in the world you wanted, where would you go?

Definitely Atlantis, no questions asked

If you could be in charge of any existing company in the world, what company would it be and why?

I would choose to own Apple. For one reason really. It's worth more than Poland Oh and because I'd kill all my fellow stockholders and then sell Apple for 500 billion dollars (its value) then bribe officials to drop all murder charges on me and live in luxury for the rest of my life

Apple Worth More Than Poland!
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I would take over Disney, sell back Marvel and LucasFilms and Pixar at a cheap price (or at least give them independence), reduce admission into Disney parks, and shut down all those stupid shows that are poisoning kids minds on Disney Channel, and try to find people who will make shows similar to what Disney originally made. (Bring back Mickey)

~~~Darth Caedus

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Apple Worth More Than Poland!

Trying to figure out if the writer of that article actually believes Apple is worth more than Poland or if he was just trying to capture an audience with a misleading but unintentionally (and humorously) insulting headline.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

So I take it you don't believe South Bay exists?

I don't believe Union City is really in my general dining range, no. I used to get it delivered when there was a nearby location, but now it seems a bit far for that. And I don't care how good Tony Roma's is, driving 30 minutes to eat dinner by myself is a bit excessive. I could get to San Francisco faster.

But that's beside the point. Tony Roma's are too scarce as it is.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Pixar

Pixar used to be owned by Apple, one of Disney's largest competitors. What would that do?

Anyway, I'd take over Foxcon and close it down for obvious reasons.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Well, tonight is election night and unfortunately I can't think of anything super-creative, so just bear with me on this mundane question!

If you could play any sport professionally, what sport would it be and why?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

None, i am way too small and weak to do professional sports.

(and yes the I isn't capitalized, but I am too lazy to fix it)

~~~Darth Caedus

Showing 286-300 of 518