ForumsThe TavernHere's The Situation...

518 96416
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

To exercise my creative mind and to help increase activity in this part of the forums, I'm going to ask an open-ended question or give you guys an open-ended situation every day in the hopes that some of you will come up with answers! =)

Kudos to Ernie for this thread idea, and also for giving me the first question...

What would you do if you woke up one morning and it was 1901?

• 518 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, how incompetent I've become... I keep letting this thing go for days on end without updating it. I know you guys probably aren't bothered by it as much as I am, but I know I'm not keeping this thing as active as I could be!

Over-dramatic ramblings aside, we are well-overdue for a new question...

If you could open a restaurant but only serve five things on the menu, what would those five things be and why would you choose each one?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

If you could open a restaurant but only serve five things on the menu, what would those five things be and why would you choose each one?

This depends...is profit in question?
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Profit is only in question if you want it to be! If you choose one or more menu items because you feel that they will be more profitable than others, go right ahead! Just don't feel like you're restricted by it, because in this scenario, your restaurant will make a profit either way... =)

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

food, food, food, food, and doof.

those are my five items, each one comes in a different flavor, except for doof, that is all the flavors combined.

~~~Darth Caedus

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

curry, lager, ice cream, apple pie, coffee.

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

I would choose, linguine, burgers, sushi, garlic bread and pizza.

I would choose these foods because generally speaking many people would like at least one of these types of foods and therefore come to my restaurant for it

coffee.

Coffee is food now?
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I tthink that people might like something to drink. The lager goes with the curry, and the coffee with the apple pie and ice cream. We are asked for five things. I suppose VH's customers get free drinking water. No offence meant.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm I think I would serve....
1. Italian Wedding Soup
2. Lasanga
3.Belgium Waffles
4. Ceasar Salad
5. Fresh Fruit
Why? I think it is a menu that could work for every meal and I happen to think all those foods are delicious.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Burgers, fries, waffles, steak, pie. All served 24 hours a day. I want people in my restaurant at all hours of the day and the night. That's my solution to maximize profits. Once it becomes a popular hangout/pie eatery for all ages, I'll be rolling in that cash and people will respect me for being the owner of the most popular restaurant in town at 2 in the morning.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I had to look through each page just to make sure I didn't ask this next question, which was a painstaking process because I got hit with Hurricane Laggy and it took me a few minutes just to get from page to page...

If you found out you only had one month to live, what would you do and how would you spend that month?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I wouldn't live any differently, except I'd put myself out there a bit more so more people would notice me. It would probably fail just like every other social attempt, so I'd just go about my life as if nothing had changed.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I dunno what I'd do.
I'm not sure if I'd be able to confront other people about it.
And, to be honest, I don't know if I would live differently, me being me, I'm usually content with being simplistic anyway.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

If I found out I had one month to live I wouldn't change much as most people have said.

The last thing I would do is go on a flash game sites forum and talk about...

I wouldn't really know what to do honestly. I'd probably be prepared for death though which wouldn't be too bad. The suspense might make me go crazy though.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

The anticipation would be the worst part. I wouldn't be able to think about anything else for that final month.

Might as well find out where Mila Kunis lives while I'm at it.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Do something really eccentric so that people will remember me, and spend time and money trying to help the poor. (after doing this I would crash the Anakin Solo into the planet and overload the reactors.

~~~Darth Caedus

Showing 316-330 of 518