ForumsThe TavernHere's The Situation...

518 99679
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

To exercise my creative mind and to help increase activity in this part of the forums, I'm going to ask an open-ended question or give you guys an open-ended situation every day in the hopes that some of you will come up with answers! =)

Kudos to Ernie for this thread idea, and also for giving me the first question...

What would you do if you woke up one morning and it was 1901?

• 518 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

And the biggest flop question of all time goes to... that guy who finally reached 1,000 posts!

Anyway, I apologize for letting this thread sit for so long yet again... I wish I could remember it more easily but it seems like it slips my mind almost every other day these days! And not to mention how repetitive my questions are getting... I may have to make a few changes around here just to make this thread a more active location... but that's beside the point. For now, a new question...

If you could have any animal as a pet, what animal would it be and why?

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

To be honest, I don't know if I would get anything exotic or out of the ordinary.
I'm quite content with having a dog, and wouldn't really see myself without it.

If I could another pet with the dog, I'd most likely pick an animal that dogs get along with it, but, to be honest I'm not too sure of any seeing as some dogs don't even get on with other dogs.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I've never had a pet, but I think I would choose a cat. They don't require a lot of maintenance and they don't usually make a lot of noise. Besides, having a cat purring in you lap is extremely relaxing, at least for me.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Penguin. Why? Because it has been my favorite animal since I was in like 1st grade. They are awesome.

My back up would be a Giant Panda. We would eat bamboo together.
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

I would choose a pet lion, if it were tame of course... Scare my neighbours dog off my lawn
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I hear ferrets make great pets, as well as great community managers. I'd consider one for a pet if I had a community of my own that needed managing.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

a horse that way if somebody got me angry enough I could just run them over

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I would just like to inquire whether this is a hypothetical question and any animal in existence is tamable by you (AKA domesticated, eg. if I decided to have a pet tiger, would it eat me?)
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'd go for a horse. Next best thing to a car for transport, and they're pretty easy to take care of.

I would just like to inquire whether this is a hypothetical question and any animal in existence is tamable by you (AKA domesticated, eg. if I decided to have a pet tiger, would it eat me?)

I'd assume it'd be tamable... Unless Skele wanted us dead. :O
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, any animal you choose would be tamable and all the necessary accommodations would be provided!

Unless Skele wanted us dead. :O

Well...
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

one of these, super fast, super deadly, anyone who annoys me will no longer be a threat.

~~~Darth Caedus

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

sorry for double post, but sal, do you know just how much a horse costs?

this much

~~~Darth Caedus

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Alright, I'm going to switch gears here and present you with one of the oldest questions in the book...

If you were presented with a button that, if pushed, would give the pusher $1 million (or your country's currency equivalent) but it would also cause someone in the world to die, would you press the button?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

If you were presented with a button that, if pushed, would give the pusher $1 million (or your country's currency equivalent) but it would also cause someone in the world to die, would you press the button?

No. That would just be wrong. I know a lot of self-absorbed people would but i'd say no. Killing a person to just get money? That's just wrong...
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Would it be a slow painful death or a quick insta-death. Add another zero to that million and make it a insta-death and....why not. Killersup has no self-respect....

Showing 331-345 of 518