ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if a robber broke into your house?

81 11720
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

What would you do if you were home alone and a robber broke in?

I would do either one of two things.

1. I'd jump out of a window( depending on what floor I'm on ) or run outside screaming like a baby.

OR

2. I'd grab a bat and start whacking for my life. Depends on what weapons they have. If it was a gun, I'd run. If not, I'd maybe take my chances.

• 81 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Old one-two? Oh Bud, that never works... even in movies.

It does when you're a 25-year-old in great shape fighting against a senior citizen! =P
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

If he broke a leg while breaking into your house, he would be allowed to sue you for negligence.

Then I bring up how he was trespassing in my home and robbing me...then his lawsuit is dismissed
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

this is a question that can only be answered if i had some more info. is he armed? what is in my house? how big's the guy? without knowing that, i can only answer that question by assuming.

if he was armed, i would run out the back door and call the cops

if not, (assuming he is my size), i would just start destroying him with whatever is in my house.

--judhment

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Say hi and tell him where all the money is. And where all the valuable stuff is. If he's stupid enough, while he's looking for the things, bang him on the head. Then go super sane on him.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I just realized something, this thread doesn't mention on whether you are there or not.

hmmm.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Let's see how you people react if it is a group of buff guys.

Buff guys huh? How big are these guys? Are they like 6'5" and weigh 300 lbs? In that case, I would probably call 9-1-1 and barricade myself in the bathroom, unless then went after a member of my family, then I would no choice but to get slaughtered (just leave flowers at my profile.)

I would probably take the strategic approach and throw something in their faces to disable them (like cayenne pepper?), then I would commence in beating up on a couple of them to disable them further. By now the police should be here, so no worries. (If I had the chance, I would get out to the garage and get my Dads shotgun, then blaze away if needed.)
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Let's see how you people react if it is a group of buff guys.

I'd burn down the house. It turns out it isn't my house anyway, I stole it.
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Okay, you guys don't mind the group of people. What if the robber was a woman with an AK-47?

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

An AK-47! Well then, it depends on whether or not she sees me! I'd have to attack from behind in order to beat anyone with an AK!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Okay, you guys don't mind the group of people. What if the robber was a woman with an AK-47?

Ask her why she broke into my house? Most she could get would be the couple of dust bunnies in my wallet.
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I'm still going to burn down the house.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

What if the robber was a woman with an AK-47?

I'd start off by woo-ing her, then sit her down and talk to her...ya know, get to know her some. Then, I'd get her number, and a few says later ask her out on a date. I'd take her to a very fancy restaurant, and..if I'm feeling up to it...let her order some of the expensive foods. During the date I'd get to know her some more, ask her about her interests and what not, and during the middle of our entree, I'd stand up...then drop kick her. While she is on the ground confused at what happened, I'd grab the knife I had hidden in my sleeve, kick her in the stomach to lift her up, then slash her stomach. While she is bleeding, I spit on her, then toss her a 3 of spades playing card with "don't break into my house again" written on it
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

A swift bonk on the head with a caveman club should be enough to do the trick. Then I'd give her a nice toss out the window and keep the AK-47, because I need one of those in case something like this happens again. A caveman club isn't going to get the job done 100% of the time.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

i would probably hold him at gun point or shoot him depending on how threatened i was if he was just a dude coming for my stuff and didnât know i was home then i would hold him off at gun point. if he was big dude with weapon ready to murder/**** me (in that order) then i would shoot him more than a couple times.

Ps did you know that almost all home robbers breaking into your home while they know your home almost ALWAYS have the intention to murder/kidnap/****

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I'd start off by woo-ing her, then sit her down and talk to her...ya know, get to know her some. Then, I'd get her number, and a few says later ask her out on a date. I'd take her to a very fancy restaurant, and..if I'm feeling up to it...let her order some of the expensive foods. During the date I'd get to know her some more, ask her about her interests and what not, and during the middle of our entree, I'd stand up...then drop kick her. While she is on the ground confused at what happened, I'd grab the knife I had hidden in my sleeve, kick her in the stomach to lift her up, then slash her stomach. While she is bleeding, I spit on her, then toss her a 3 of spades playing card with "don't break into my house again" written on it

Oooooh, thats a great plan, Pang.

A swift bonk on the head with a caveman club should be enough to do the trick.

Aren't most problems easily solved with a caveman club? Someone makes you mad, club them, someone attacks you, club them. A robber, club them.

So, lets see, I've done the old person, a woman, a group of guys. So, what if the robber was a well built man and rigged with explosives. YOu find him robbing a bank and your stuck with him in the vault.
Showing 46-60 of 81