ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if a robber broke into your house?

81 11716
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

What would you do if you were home alone and a robber broke in?

I would do either one of two things.

1. I'd jump out of a window( depending on what floor I'm on ) or run outside screaming like a baby.

OR

2. I'd grab a bat and start whacking for my life. Depends on what weapons they have. If it was a gun, I'd run. If not, I'd maybe take my chances.

• 81 Replies
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I will modify this a little. The robber is a 6 foot 5 man who is well-built. He is inside your room. You see him taking the money that you have poorly concealed in a drawer in your room. He is wielding a gun but it is on the table a few inches away from him. What do you do?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'd break into his house the next day and steal all my stuff.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

The robber is a 6 foot 5 man who is well-built. He is inside your room. You see him taking the money that you have poorly concealed in a drawer in your room. He is wielding a gun but it is on the table a few inches away from him. What do you do?

I'd cry uncontrollably until he left, then text all my friends about how I knocked the guy out in a fight and called the police afterwards.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I'd 'choot 'em. I'd 'choot 'em dead with my M1911. Bang bang bang.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

even if it was an handicape midget with one arm im preety sure ill be scared as hell. i wanna belive that the hockey stick beside my bad will help me a little.

but remmeber guys, the robber affraid from you more than you affraid from him. he is the one who take a risk. if you will get noisy, yelling 'get out', he will propebly run away. he will shoot if you will bring things that will scared him.

anyway, i count on my dogs to make him willing go to the neighborse in the first place.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The robber is a 6 foot 5 man who is well-built.

I'm 6 foot 1 and in good shape so I'd still slit his throat then call 911.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Sounds like I could easily take him... he's got a gun? I'll give him a ticket to the gun show. =D

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Aim for the head.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Im very trained in Martial Arts, knife training, and gun training so I could handle taking a robber. First thing I would do is shoot his hand with a gun, disarm the weapon he has, bludgeon him in the head with a metal baseball bat, tie a rope around his neck, hang him on a tree and shoot all of his limbs and prevent him from getting away. Or if I am in a colorful mood I could just go Die Hard on him. Or call the cops, but thats not really fun.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

The robber is a 6 foot 5 man who is well-built.

you don't understand. Killersup is a 6 foot 8 man who body builds.Killersup literaly has his shotgun with buckshot within arms reach.Its not that hard to do a hip shot.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

you don't understand. Killersup is a 6 foot 8 man who body builds.Killersup literaly has his shotgun with buckshot within arms reach.Its not that hard to do a hip shot.

you are not 6 foot 8, i saw your picture the faces of armorgames thread.

And id probably pop his cap.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

STAB STAB SLASH STAB STAB SLASH
STAB STAB STAB STAB STAAAAAAAAAB
and then
DECAPITATE

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

yeah....as I am very young i will probabley call 911 and then grab my brother's almost perfect copy of a Pietro Beretta (which is actually a lighter but made of metal and working like a real one) and scary he if he reaches my room.

-Alexandrica the archer-

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Okay, now I will see how bad of a person you people are. The robber is an old man who just needs some extra cash.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Okay, now I will see how bad of a person you people are. The robber is an old man who just needs some extra cash.

I'd give him a ride to the closest police station and they'd make sure he has a place to sleep and eat for 24 hr (jail).
Showing 16-30 of 81