ForumsSupport ForumStrange update or a sign of AG3 comming?

67 7437
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

As we all know, the section on top of the Armor Games Website had Armor Games logo and a bunch of empty space, now it has the AG3 symbol and my profile account is listed there. Is this a update for AG3 or is this just a update?

• 67 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Ernie -

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

[quote=samdawghomie]through me off[/quote]

Oh dear, how did I manage to do that? *headdesk*

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Although the header through me off a bit.

Regardless of what the logo looked like, has the header ever not been aligned to the left?
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

There is only one point that is a lil bit messed up, the faved games on my profile page.

There 6 (now bigger than before) pics, but the one below overlap a bit of the noe above.
Also the Gamename is "hidden"... under the pic below, and olny a few letters are visible (example, the 2nd pic is from "Creeper World Trainig Sim", the 3rd one is "Creeper World User Space", right from the 3rd pic is the link from "Creeper World Training Sim"... and only the letters "ini" are visible.

I click on other profile pages too... same thing.

I do not see those issues related to favorite games.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I also got the directions backwards in that post. Maybe it shows I need more sleep at night.

But I digress.

[quote=Skulltivator]has the header ever not been aligned to the left?[/quote]

This is true, it just seems with the new way it is presented, that having it all be more centered would be more appealing. But I'm just brainstorming ideas anyways.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Noted xNightwish, that's a strange one.

On a sidenote.
If I click [xNightwish \\/]. The drop down menu appears, but when I want to click Profile it just selects the thing under it, which is in my case Misc or All from the big green bar.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

If I click [xNightwish \\\\/]. The drop down menu appears, but when I want to click Profile it just selects the thing under it, which is in my case Misc or All from the big green bar.

That's probably an issue with your computer. I can click "View Profile" or "Edit Profile" just fine.
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Anyone notice quotes are bigger?

These are bigger.

Thaboss likes the changes. Hopefully more ones are coming.
116 posts
Nomad

Digging the new header, while the top was loading when I first came on I thought I was on the wrong website aha

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've just experienced something that I'm not sure is part of the update or just a new glitch. I had written a fairly long post in one of my threads, but after I hit submit it said I was logged out and the post did not submit. If this is a new feature that logs a user out after being "idle" for too long, I strongly oppose it because it makes submitting long posts very difficult.

I've never had a problem like this before. Usually I can stay logged in for days without worrying about the site logging me out automatically.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Pardon my unusual enthusiasm, and please forgive me in advance for my caps-locking but...

ARMATARS ARE BACK IN COMMENTS!!

This is another first since 2009. It's been so long that I've since forgotten that it used to look like that.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah I saw that, but my profile comments don't have Armatars next to them. When I logged out there were, but when I logged back in they were gone again. Is it supposed to look like that?
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I saw them on my profile and Ferret's profile, but not on jeol's. Why would profiles get comment armatars at different times?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

When I logged out there were, but when I logged back in they were gone again. Is it supposed to look like that?

Why would profiles get comment armatars at different times?

If comments don't appear on a user's page at first, they will show up when the user receives another comment. Basically the page just needs to be refreshed in that way.
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I saw them on my profile and Ferret's profile, but not on jeol's. Why would profiles get comment armatars at different times?
What he said. I was just about to mention that.
Showing 16-30 of 67