ForumsSupport ForumStrange update or a sign of AG3 comming?

67 7410
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

As we all know, the section on top of the Armor Games Website had Armor Games logo and a bunch of empty space, now it has the AG3 symbol and my profile account is listed there. Is this a update for AG3 or is this just a update?

• 67 Replies
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@MrDayCee: Whoa dude, u r one step b4 me XD
I was just about to report that Armatar bug but u alr DID IT XD
Btw, can u tell me how to make a code that make a pic appear like the one u posted above? XD

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Yup, you are right... hmmm... could have sworn it was there this afternoon when I was uiting through my comments list?! (o_O)

As for the armatar problem... they show up correctly in the comment list, so thisafternomeans the problem is situated in the profiles themselves. =/

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The issue with the armatars seems to be related to only the ones next to user/game pages. I believe it is now fixed, please message me privately if otherwise.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Ferret: yeh, this bug is fixed now, is Boppin the one fix it? XD

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@70_70_70 Yes indeedy!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ Ferret : I haven't seen it pop up since my last message (which was horrible because of the T9 autofill on my phone... thanx Samsung! *sighs*), but I'll notify you straight away when it does! =)

And... once again... Thank you boppins! =D

You heard it here first ladies and gents...the answer to everything happening is Taco. We can all rest easy now

If it were only that easy... 1 + 1 = Taco ...that would riddle a lot of scientists I tell you!
Showing 61-66 of 67