ForumsSupport ForumStrange update or a sign of AG3 comming?

67 7438
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

As we all know, the section on top of the Armor Games Website had Armor Games logo and a bunch of empty space, now it has the AG3 symbol and my profile account is listed there. Is this a update for AG3 or is this just a update?

• 67 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Looks like what they said they were gonna do; apply AG3 updates here to make a slow transition. I included some photos and stuff they should fix.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The search bar is also more accurate for games, but it doesn't search for users like in the beta.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I noticed that comments cannot be flagged, but forum posts can.

GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

I cant see my account each time i press profile it ends up as edit profile. how do i get to my profile

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I cant see my account each time i press profile it ends up as edit profile. how do i get to my profile

The profile button leads to the control panel. For now, do one of the following to access your profile:

1) Click your username in a post or comment you made.
2) Type in the following URL, replacing insertusernamehere with your username: armorgames.com/user/insertusernamehere
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I don't like it. Now I have to click two buttons just to access my profile.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Viewing your profile should be accessible now; just click on your account and view "View Profile".

Joako
Joako
2 posts
Marquis

Love the new interface. Was expecting a direct link to my faves long ago=) and the design is great too, Good job

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Why are all my various point stats so severely spaced, while the game thumbnails are so huge you can't even see their titles? Will these things be fixed or are these intentional changes?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We have indeed launched a new header today, feel free to leave any quirks or comments and I'll monitor this thread and relay the information. Also, check out the spiffy new search functionality!

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

We have indeed launched a new header today, feel free to leave any quirks or comments and I'll monitor this thread and relay the information.  Also, check out the spiffy new search functionality!

I would like to say, it looks good and very clean.
But one thing. I can't click on anything from the profile's drop down menu in my iPad 2.
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

This is great! I also noticed the different looking text in the little box where you type.
Seasonal armatars are here. That is the second best thing to happen to me all day. No, maybe third best.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I dusted those Armatars off, figured it was the season.

But one thing. I can't click on anything from the profile's drop down menu in my iPad 2.

Noted xNightwish, that's a strange one.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

4 years of the standard corner layout and already I'm used to this toolbar. I can safely say this is the largest update I have ever seen since I've been here.

Even the Halloween armatars are back. Oh the nostalgia of when I was a new user with only 5,000 forum posts. I assume there will be an armatar contest in the near-future?

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

[quote=Ferret]We have indeed launched a new header today, feel free to leave any quirks or comments and I'll monitor this thread and relay the information. Also, check out the spiffy new search functionality![/quote]

The new look throughout the website is very smooth I must say. Although the header through me off a bit. It just seems like the alignment of the links on each section seems a bit misaligned. For instance the links in the green part are aligned right with a good bit of space left, while right below it the links are aligned left.

Here's a poorly MSPaint-edited image to explain what I think it should look like.
http://i50.tinypic.com/2zeicdx.png
It might seem a tad strange. Maybe it's just me and my need for things to be all nice and centered.

Showing 1-15 of 67