ForumsSupport ForumStrange update or a sign of AG3 comming?

67 7440
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

As we all know, the section on top of the Armor Games Website had Armor Games logo and a bunch of empty space, now it has the AG3 symbol and my profile account is listed there. Is this a update for AG3 or is this just a update?

• 67 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

If comments don't appear on a user's page at first, they will show up when the user receives another comment. Basically the page just needs to be refreshed in that way.

I have just proven you correct. jeol didn't have comment armatars, but I made a comment on his profile and comment armatars were added.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Okay guys, this is really weird. I'm logged in as some user called lad595. This is definitely a new glitch. Let's see how long this lasts...

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Okay guys, this is really weird. I'm logged in as some user called lad595. This is definitely a new glitch. Let's see how long this lasts...

Yet your post showed as being made by Ernie15 (which I assume is the one who made the quoted statement).
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Well, I'm glad that didn't last long. I guess all I had to do was post something to make it go away.

I'll describe this glitch in detail, though, because it sounds like a mutant version of the rogue glitch:

-My profile statistics were all the same, but my AP was only at 32 and I had the red shield armatar.
-Instead of saying "Ernie15" at the top of the page with my armatar next to it, it said "lad595" and the red shield appeared in the armatar slot.
-In the forums, my armatar changed to the starry shield armatar.

It was as though I had morphed into lad595 right before my very eyes.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Looks like it didn't last very long xD
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The AP spacing has been improved over what it was earlier today.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I just noticed an error in comment armatars. I made a comment on 404011xz's profile and got my armatar to show up. However, when I returned to the same profile, I am now shown as having the starry shield armatar even though that is not the armatar shown in the header.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We did indeed launch Armatars across game/user pages today! I see some of you are noticing some bugs with that, if they remain - be sure to go ahead and message me with them.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

It's all looking absolutely great Ferret! I really like how you guys update everthing in small portions, one at a time, BUT... it would be nice to have some way of seeing what's going to happen though... no need for you guys to go into a lot of detail and explain every little dot that is changed to us users, but knowing something would be nice! =)

Fesak
Fesak
11 posts
Nomad

While playing any game it doesn't give me the option to fave. that game anymore...

Whats going on!?!?!?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

It should still be there Fesak, only they moved it completely to the left of the row above the game! =)

Just to make sure... You DO know it is the Red heart with the Green plus sign, right?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Thanks for fixing my bug. Really great. If I could AG would get a merit from me.

RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

I Really like these Updates,The new Header,The Armatars,and the AG3 Logo,But i'm still waiting for Achievements,

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

This is bringing life back to AG. It's great. And now we're all waiting for AG3...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

There seems to be a problem with the Armatars showing up in the profile messenger still...

I visited jezz's profile (sorry for putting you in the spotlight there jezz) and it showed up like this:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8050/8121835646_72524c6b88_b_d.jpg

Seems like it still has some hickups Ferret... =/

Showing 31-45 of 67