ForumsThe Tavernag is falling apart

68 8474
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

there are threads in the wrong sections very few mods and admins left glitches everywhere so many spammers just telling you all this mabye we can have a discounshin in this about something

• 68 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

While Boppins is flipping awesome, just want to say you have a crew of amazing people working on the website. We launched a nice piece today, more to come.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Really, the admins have seemed more active these last couple weeks.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

well some issues are fixed just wish we had more mods/admins

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

More admins? The site is actually doing pretty good compared to the stagnation of last year. All we need is a jab in the arm i.e. a surge in user activity, and we'll be pretty good. The recent admin activity has been really swell, and we need to see more of that.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

well some issues are fixed just wish we had more mods/admins

Look at knight's post for more admins.

I don't think more mods are needed, just more active mods. Lots of the mods I have only seen once or twice since I have had my account.
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

I'm actually new in the Forums, so i don't really know if the site is having problems or not :3

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Cormyn designed the code that filtered out candidates for mods. The staff ought to pick it up and dust it off to get some new additions.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't think more mods are needed, just more active mods. Lots of the mods I have only seen once or twice since I have had my account.

Only way to get more active mods is by getting more mods. Demod the ones that never/rarely come around, get new ones. That simple.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

And who would those new mods be?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Whoever fits in with what they look for. I can think of three users that do, I won't give names, but two of them use the WEPR a lot and one is a very happy person.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Ah, forgot about one; the AG joker. Seems like everyone that fits in what they look for. Over 18 plus all the other stuff. One or two of them may have been banned a while back, but I read in that mod thread those would be expunged if not serious offenses.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey, inactive mods return sometimes. :P

You guys really should know by now that we always keep an eye out for potential new mods, though.

Anyway, get reporting. Misplaced threads in particular are super easy to deal with, but necessitate being seen first.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We're looking at mod possibilities. We realize we could use a couple more, so are polishing up some deputy stars and six-shooters.

How do I become a Mod you might ask? It's a combination of exceptional interaction with the community, good grammar, not angering easily, and also having been around a while. The decisions are never made lightly.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

We realize we could use a couple more, so are polishing up some deputy stars and six-shooters.

Ferret, we still use banhammers; deputy stars and six-shooters are reserved for next week's Cosplay :O

Hey, inactive mods return sometimes. :P

Zophia! So kind of you to join us!

How do I become a Mod you might ask? It's a combination of exceptional interaction with the community, good grammar, not angering easily, and also having been around a while. The decisions are never made lightly.

We have an awesome thread, by the way, that points out, in minor detail, what we look for in a moderator. But I'm sure a good majority of you guys know of its existence already.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Ferret, we still use banhammers; deputy stars and six-shooters are reserved for next week's Cosplay :O

I do miss my rifle a bit, now you mention it.

I still do wonder how people can manage to misplace their threads, when the sections are clearly marked. It's not like it's something like
Banana Farm
This is just jelly.
The section titles are pretty obvious, and for the common sense-ly impared, there are little descriptions too.
Showing 16-30 of 68