ForumsThe TavernHalloween Armatars

104 23530
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've pulled open a dusty crypt and found these spooktacular Armatars, only available for a limited time before Halloween. Enjoy!

• 104 Replies
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Where did these armatars come from? Were they created by users?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Finally I get to experience the wonder of seasonal armatars...thank you Ferret

I have chosen this one as my own...no one take it or I attack

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Where did these armatars come from? Were they created by users?

They are old actually. Yes, some were created by users in competitions. Probably other people know more then me. Sadly I don't see the one I would have wanted. O well, this one is OK.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Finally. Thank you.

I know I've been very negative about the staff and stuff in the past, but that's because of all the silence we've had for a year.

I hope you guys keep this up; the updates and community participation.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

YES! Ferret, you gain several cool points for this.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

*Chuckles* Glad you guys like them. My understanding is there was contests and these are all user-created. I'm going to be considering starting up Armatar contests for future holidays, if people wish to get involved.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

*Chuckles* Glad you guys like them. My understanding is there was contests and these are all user-created. I'm going to be considering starting up Armatar contests for future holidays, if people wish to get involved.

+5 more coolness points.
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Do you do autographs Ferret? Can I get yours?

Huzzah
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I have chosen this one as my own...no one take it or I attack.

You cannot attack a user, nor can you prevent a user from using a certain armatar. Besides, there are already other users with your current armatar.

I have no particular interest in any of the current seasonals, but I think it would be cool to use one in the future. I notice that many of the current users have switched to seasonal armatars.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

EHRMAHGOSH The seasonal armatars are back! This is almost as good as the new update to armorgames!

I have chosen this one as my own...no one take it or I attack

Sorry... I didn't know you had it.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Now it's starting to look like the Halloween I remember when I was a fairly new user*. I have to say, I like what I see, even though there are a few missing from the list.

My understanding is there was contests and these are all user-created. I'm going to be considering starting up Armatar contests for future holidays, if people wish to get involved.

Is this really happening?

*pinches self*

Yes, it's really happening! Armatar contests are coming back!

Has it really come to the point where I'm one of the few here who actually remembers the last Halloween armatar contest?

*When I say "fairly new user" I'm referring to when I had still not been a member for an entire year and I would not have been considered a "veteran" by anybody. My post count was at about 5,000 at this time.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Thank you Feret! I am using a New Halloween Armatar now. Thank you sir! Why were these disabled before?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Why were these disabled before?

The point of them were to be used in the respective seasons/holidays.
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

For great justice!

I am especially happy that they haven't brought back my clown. Otherwise I would've gone insane.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Insane clowns are not supported here at Armor Games. *The more you know star.*

Showing 1-15 of 104