ForumsGame WalkthroughsSinjid Guide and Side Quest

97 131948
MrYojimbo
MrYojimbo
14 posts
Peasant

http://i.imgur.com/SmNnGG8.jpg

My first post and guide here for the game Sinjid, I hope it helps out some folks.

I'll try to upload each classes gameplay of the bosses and give out tips (for now just the warrior).
Will update more after I get some sleep.

Basic Tips:
Wall Jumping:
Press the jump key while sliding against a wall to perform another jump.

Food and Drinks:
Don't forget food and drinks also give you buffs and not just heal you out of combat.

Blocking:
Try and block attacks that you can't avoid to mitigate damage.

Boss Fight Guides:
Click on the boss names to watch a youtube video of said boss fights.

Bandit Hill Boss - Mad Lord Yuji
Avoid him if he glows red as he deals increased damage.

White Forest Boss - Warlord Izumi
Try to jump every now and then as you may dodge his shadow dash move. Also interrupt his heals if you can.

Burial Grounds Boss - Warlord Niroshi
Make sure you deal with the risen ASAP because if you don't deal with them they will eventually mob you to death. It is recommended to disrupt him while he is trying to summon the risen.

Dai'Jin Mines Boss 1 - Lady Akari
Disrupt her fireball casting and dodge her fireballs just as she's about to release them and jump in for the kill.

Dai'Jin Mines Boss 2 - Dai'Jin Lord
He heals/blocks more damage the more you attack him in a short time frame.
The key to this fight is to burst him down with 1 or 2 attacks (Don't use multi hit strikes) run away and wait for his green shield to disappear and repeat til dead.

Venomwoods Boss 1 - Ryota the Sly
Reduce healing debuffs are useful for this fight e.g Doom Blade.
Has high regeneration so lay down the pain and interrupt his poison bolts (don't bother dodging them as they can track you).

Venomwoods Boss 2 - Lord Takeshi
Just like Ryota healing debuffs are useful for this fight.
Try to disrupt his poison cloud and just continue to damage him.

Shogun Palace Boss 1 - Haddaku the Swift
He will occasionally summon a clone of himself although it disappears fairly quick so just focus on bringing down the boss.

Shogun Palace Boss 2 - Warlord Asura
Try to interrupt or avoid his high slashing damage move as it deals HIGH damage. Later on in the fight he will use a blue shield which renders him inactive but will heal him while its active so attack him while he is doing this (healing debuffs are useful here). Try to avoid him while he is glowing red as he deals increased damage.

Side Quests:

Ryomura Village:
Setsuko The Cook - Talk to her for a free riceball.

Sutaku the Grey - Find the Lineage scroll located at the White Forest (the scroll is inside of a chest at a house with a mountain symbol)
Reward: 2 Handed Weapon: Ice - 39 Damage + 11 Strength

Eiji the Alchemist - Get him a sample of the Izumi water from a well at The White Forest.
(Hidden Location found just after the Izumi Elite behind a bamboo patch, press spacebar to enter)
Note: Scout Eri will tell you if you talk to her again at the entrance of The White Forest about the hidden location.
Note: This is a repeatable quest.
Reward: Consumable - Enhanced Water

Aoi the Gourmet - Find a ghost mushroom in the Burial Grounds (random drop from mobs there).
Reward: Hands - Lightning Grips 8 Intellect + 17 Agility + Reflex

Baru The Drunk - Purchase European wine from the Dutch trader Karl Fredrick who resides at the far right end of the Emerald Temple.
Reward: Trinket: Lucky Cat Amulet - 8 Intellect + 8 Vitality + Lucky

Emerald Temple:
Alchemist Keito - Available after completing the Dai'jin Mines.
He will ask you to get a sample of poison in the Venomwoods which is located in a pot where you fight Ryota the Sly.
Note: Make sure you bring an empty bottle along.
Reward: 1 Handed Weapon: Acidic Blade - 30 Damage + 9 Intellect + 14 Agility + Toxicty

Noble Saburo - Available after completing the Venomwoods
He will ask you to get some Fancy Robes located in one of the two chest next to each other in the Shogun Palace where the chests are being guarded.
Note: To reach this room get to the first indoor area of the Shogun Palace and take the furthest right door (There should be a
Shogun Assassin with his back towards you and a Shogun Mage.
Note: In this room there are 2 Shogun Retainers, 1 Shogun Assassin and 1 Shogun Mage (A scene should also take place saying something about
invisibility).
Note: Can be easily bypassed by using a Shadow Potion purchased from the dutch trader Karl Fredrick (make sure you buy 2, 1 to get to the
end of the room and another to get back).
Reward: Amulet of Focus - 20 Intellect + 30 Focus + Trance and 150 gold

• 97 Replies
peuzzinho
peuzzinho
1 posts
Shepherd

Can anyone help me, I can not load the DEADLY CHARGE. I know it's ridiculous but I'm a level 20 warrior and never loaded that hit. Thanks.

BhoxzGm2
BhoxzGm2
2 posts
Peasant

Thank You For The Guide And The Side Quest Mr.Yojimbo Thanks For All The Guide For Sinjid

LordJohna
LordJohna
15 posts
Peasant

I found some still water in Venomwoods, is it for a quest or just for drinking?

Kaodi
Kaodi
4 posts
Farmer

It's for a quest I guess ...

I have a problem ... I'm on hard mode with a warrior lvl 14 and I can't gain exp anymore. So I'm trapped in Venomwoods and I can't kill Takeshi. What should I do ?

firesion
firesion
1 posts
Farmer

sigh..... I beat the game on hard with priest but playing as an assasin on hard is..........brutal...... being Takeshi is my problem as he heals rapidly......... i beat the guy b4 him because i trapped him in his own poison cloud......but Takeshi is super hard

FlyingHamster
FlyingHamster
3 posts
Peasant

Taking on Shiori with the warrior tank build as provided by szquirrel IS really tough. I had been using a completely different build and kept getting wrecked by Asura, but then I went back and found that the build I had originally been using is actually INCREDIBLY effective against Shiori, AND the Shiroda preistesses.

max out Iron Discipline (2 points)
max out Brutal Advantage (3 points)
max out Lasting Pain (3 points)
max out Relentless (2 points)
max out Heavy Shuriken (3 points)
Blackout Stun (1 point)

The above are the crucial skills you'll need. After that, I chose to put points in Concentrated Brew, Aggression and Endurance, but feel free to mix up any extra points you may have by the time you get to Shiroda Castle.

The added range you get with Heavy Shuriken not only gives you plenty of time to close the gap before they recover, its buff Blackout Stun also gives you a few seconds for your skills to finish their cooldown time. You still need to be aware of her pattern and time your counter-attack accordingly, but with the right timing figured out, Shiori and Shiroda priestesses alike go down pretty quick with this skill set.

Another thing that I can't stress enough is to keep your gear current. Even the most powerful warrior build gets hampered without a high-damage weapon or weapon set. Whether you prefer one-handed or two-handed weapons, stay on top of your gear stats to get the most out of your skill set.

FlyingHamster
FlyingHamster
3 posts
Peasant

Couple things to add for Sinjid...

I got the premium status for this game, cause it's rad, and it's always nice to help the game developers... anyway...

the Hunter is NOT a "broke OP deal-breaker... if anything, I thought it was harder to play than the ASSASSIN... and so I started playing Hunter on hard mode. Here's a working strategy. I'll add to it in a bit. But so far...

this skill set worked past Lord Takeshi. I took him down TWICE just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. So...

max out Evade (3 points)
plus its passive buff (i more point)
max out Paralysis Dart (3 points)
max out Poison Coating (3 points)
max out Medical Mastery (2 points)
plus Celestial Charge (1 point)

and last...

max out Tactical Mastery (3 points)

As a Hunter, this skill set got me from the beginning, ALL THE WAY past warlord Takeshi. That's some stuff. Asura, on the other hand, might be more difficult. I'll see if maybe he needs a different skill set.

Kaodi
Kaodi
4 posts
Farmer

Do you know how to gain more exp ? Because I'm lvl 14 and I can't beat Takeshi on hard w/ warrior class. I'm still in the Venomwoods

FlyingHamster
FlyingHamster
3 posts
Peasant

A while back, I think it was on page 5, szquirrel mentioned a way to build your warrior so he can just plow through Takeshi, AND Asura. Check it out and re-spec your warrior accordingly... but be advised, the tank build has a LOT of trouble against priests and boss characters with ranged attacks.

Anyway, since I mentioned the Hunter in my previous post, here's my last word on him:

It turns out my original build actually worked pretty well against Asura. After playing around, I decided celestial charge isn't much worth the point. Here's what my Hunter looks like at the end of the game:

maxed out Paralysis Dart (3 points)
maxed out Evade (4 points)
maxed out Endless Assault (3 points)
plus, its buff Patience (1 point)
maxed out poison Coating (3 points)
plus, its buff Medical Mastery (2 points)
maxed out Fortune (2 points)
maxed out tactical Mastery (3 points)
maxed out Wisdom of Stone (3 points)
plus, the Harpoon ultimate (1 point)

This build got me through EVERYTHING ELSE, but be advised, it's still no cake walk.

Something I really have to add about the Hunter, is that he is INCREDIBLY weak. Buff most, if not all, of your gear with emeralds. He REALLY needs the extra hit points, because in a pitched battle, his life bar just TANKS.

Also, trinkets like the lucky amulet or the naga's eye, which give you additional focus, are an absolute must, because the same goes for his focus meter. The Hunter is extremely dependent on his combat skills. They're effective to the point of being able to kill most of the jobber enemies in a 2 to 5 hit combo, but if you have to fight more than one enemy at a time, if you don't line things up just right, you can get wrecked pretty quick. Paralysis Darts work great for slowing down groups, but if you don't take down at least one of them quick, the odds of beating the entire group and surviving just PLUMMET. Even more than the Assassin, the Hunter NEEDS to have a high-damage weapon to take advantage of his damage-boosting skills.

Since the Assassin is one of the highest-requested characters, I'll go over him on hard mode next.

Something else I noticed: my Warrior's level maxed out at 22 on hard mode, while the Hunter's level maxed out at 24. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or if it was intentional. If anyone else has maxed out other characters on hard mode, please let me know if this is something that's consistent, or if your characters max out at different levels.

Kaodi
Kaodi
4 posts
Farmer

Okay thanks

tilak2202
tilak2202
2 posts
Shepherd

can anyone please tell me how to beat lady shiori (mini -boss at shiroda fortress ) with assassin or warrior also please mention your armors and weapon that you used with skill of course

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

can anyone please tell me how to beat lady shiori (mini -boss at shiroda fortress ) with assassin or warrior also please mention your armors and weapon that you used with skill of course

I used a warrior class to beat her. You can do the same thing with the Assasin class. Don't worry, I really don't need to tell you my skills/ weapons.

Here's how it goes:
There is one skill you MUST have though. It's the skill that has the stunning capability. Then you just stun her. Hit her as many times as possible, then back away and evade her fireballs. Repeat the process until you kill her. Hope this helps.
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Huh, beaten the Hard diff with both priest (thx for the indept guide) and warrior (here was a "super tank build" on maybe page 5).

Now I'll touch assassin for this mode, but I'm not really guessing any plan.
It is clear damage, and damage in one hit rapiditly is the way for all classes, and assassin must be agility-related.

Any hint would be welcomed!

skydemon156
skydemon156
1 posts
Nomad

i beat karuzo and talk to the old king. but is there some else i have to talk to or beat to end the game

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

i beat karuzo and talk to the old king. but is there some else i have to talk to or beat to end the game

Yes,I know.It is Kasumi!

Showing 61-75 of 97