ForumsGame WalkthroughsSinjid Guide and Side Quest

97 131946
MrYojimbo
MrYojimbo
14 posts
Peasant

http://i.imgur.com/SmNnGG8.jpg

My first post and guide here for the game Sinjid, I hope it helps out some folks.

I'll try to upload each classes gameplay of the bosses and give out tips (for now just the warrior).
Will update more after I get some sleep.

Basic Tips:
Wall Jumping:
Press the jump key while sliding against a wall to perform another jump.

Food and Drinks:
Don't forget food and drinks also give you buffs and not just heal you out of combat.

Blocking:
Try and block attacks that you can't avoid to mitigate damage.

Boss Fight Guides:
Click on the boss names to watch a youtube video of said boss fights.

Bandit Hill Boss - Mad Lord Yuji
Avoid him if he glows red as he deals increased damage.

White Forest Boss - Warlord Izumi
Try to jump every now and then as you may dodge his shadow dash move. Also interrupt his heals if you can.

Burial Grounds Boss - Warlord Niroshi
Make sure you deal with the risen ASAP because if you don't deal with them they will eventually mob you to death. It is recommended to disrupt him while he is trying to summon the risen.

Dai'Jin Mines Boss 1 - Lady Akari
Disrupt her fireball casting and dodge her fireballs just as she's about to release them and jump in for the kill.

Dai'Jin Mines Boss 2 - Dai'Jin Lord
He heals/blocks more damage the more you attack him in a short time frame.
The key to this fight is to burst him down with 1 or 2 attacks (Don't use multi hit strikes) run away and wait for his green shield to disappear and repeat til dead.

Venomwoods Boss 1 - Ryota the Sly
Reduce healing debuffs are useful for this fight e.g Doom Blade.
Has high regeneration so lay down the pain and interrupt his poison bolts (don't bother dodging them as they can track you).

Venomwoods Boss 2 - Lord Takeshi
Just like Ryota healing debuffs are useful for this fight.
Try to disrupt his poison cloud and just continue to damage him.

Shogun Palace Boss 1 - Haddaku the Swift
He will occasionally summon a clone of himself although it disappears fairly quick so just focus on bringing down the boss.

Shogun Palace Boss 2 - Warlord Asura
Try to interrupt or avoid his high slashing damage move as it deals HIGH damage. Later on in the fight he will use a blue shield which renders him inactive but will heal him while its active so attack him while he is doing this (healing debuffs are useful here). Try to avoid him while he is glowing red as he deals increased damage.

Side Quests:

Ryomura Village:
Setsuko The Cook - Talk to her for a free riceball.

Sutaku the Grey - Find the Lineage scroll located at the White Forest (the scroll is inside of a chest at a house with a mountain symbol)
Reward: 2 Handed Weapon: Ice - 39 Damage + 11 Strength

Eiji the Alchemist - Get him a sample of the Izumi water from a well at The White Forest.
(Hidden Location found just after the Izumi Elite behind a bamboo patch, press spacebar to enter)
Note: Scout Eri will tell you if you talk to her again at the entrance of The White Forest about the hidden location.
Note: This is a repeatable quest.
Reward: Consumable - Enhanced Water

Aoi the Gourmet - Find a ghost mushroom in the Burial Grounds (random drop from mobs there).
Reward: Hands - Lightning Grips 8 Intellect + 17 Agility + Reflex

Baru The Drunk - Purchase European wine from the Dutch trader Karl Fredrick who resides at the far right end of the Emerald Temple.
Reward: Trinket: Lucky Cat Amulet - 8 Intellect + 8 Vitality + Lucky

Emerald Temple:
Alchemist Keito - Available after completing the Dai'jin Mines.
He will ask you to get a sample of poison in the Venomwoods which is located in a pot where you fight Ryota the Sly.
Note: Make sure you bring an empty bottle along.
Reward: 1 Handed Weapon: Acidic Blade - 30 Damage + 9 Intellect + 14 Agility + Toxicty

Noble Saburo - Available after completing the Venomwoods
He will ask you to get some Fancy Robes located in one of the two chest next to each other in the Shogun Palace where the chests are being guarded.
Note: To reach this room get to the first indoor area of the Shogun Palace and take the furthest right door (There should be a
Shogun Assassin with his back towards you and a Shogun Mage.
Note: In this room there are 2 Shogun Retainers, 1 Shogun Assassin and 1 Shogun Mage (A scene should also take place saying something about
invisibility).
Note: Can be easily bypassed by using a Shadow Potion purchased from the dutch trader Karl Fredrick (make sure you buy 2, 1 to get to the
end of the room and another to get back).
Reward: Amulet of Focus - 20 Intellect + 30 Focus + Trance and 150 gold

• 97 Replies
Monowolf
Monowolf
1 posts
Peasant

do you know what is inside the chest near the end of the game cause is hard to get to and im not sure if its worth it or not

Ghost_in_Chains
Ghost_in_Chains
1 posts
Nomad

Kazuro is impossible for a warrior. Currently i'm using doom blade with bloodthirst, slam with lasting pain, heavy shuriken with blackout, 2 concentrated brew, and maxed out brutal advantage, along with 2 of each stat increase. I nearly killed him, but I messed up and got hit by the shockwave. If not that, I get killed by my clone when it uses the shuriken. Suggestions anyone?

mcymcy12
mcymcy12
1 posts
Farmer

I don't think you can get any other weapon/gear upgrade components. Due to that, I try and save them! I feel like they should add a way to get additional components, because at this point, you basically have to save them for your nearly best stuff.

random_regular_guy1
random_regular_guy1
2 posts
Scribe

There is a dry well in burial grounds. How do I fill it up?

FlyingPigsofDoom
FlyingPigsofDoom
1 posts
Nomad

hello.
one question: has anyone ever made it to the top of the walljump just beyond your reach(daijin mines, and(I think) not the ones with the boots of discovery;if I'm wrong please tell me)? I think it can be reached with the use of the berserker's ability to knock you back, if the that helps ring bells.

NeW123456
NeW123456
7 posts
Lord

is level 20 maximum level that can reached?

Showing 91-96 of 97