ForumsThe TavernThe Funniest/Weirdest dream you've ever had!

48 16720
scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

The title pretty much explains it. The funniest dream I've ever had was when i was dreaming of lying in bed half asleep and my door slightly opened (bare in mind there wasn't enough space for a person to get in). I ignored it and went back to trying to sleep, but then i heard a sniffing noise coming from under my bed. I hid under the covers but something jumped onto me, i thrashed around and finally i ripped of the covers to see my dog staring straight at me...

I just kept staring back for a solid 20 seconds before he opened his mouth to shout at me: "Where is he!" (at this point i was like wtf) I responded by saying: "I don't know what you're talking about, leave me alone." He then shouted back: "Where is Harvey Dent!" At this point i leapt up, superman punched my dog in the face and backed away.....

However my dog (a shih tzu) ran up the wall like wei shen or ezio and landed a flying kick straight to my face knocking me out cold.

That's all i remember from that dream before i woke up. I was laughing yet terrified of the thought my dog could be a furry midget version of batman!
So yeah, share your stories, and i hope they're not as weird as mine

P.S: Yeah you probably think I'm all crazy now don't you...(I never should have posted this)

• 48 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

One time, I had a lucid dream.

Then, I died.

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

Interesting..... Please continue....

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I have funny/weird dreams all the time! An example: I had a dream that I knew a homosexual batman.

In my dream I was in Bed, Bath & Beyond (which is weird because I refuse to step into that building ever since the movie Click) and I saw Batman shopping for white silk furniture. Why? I have no idea. But when I saw him, I was kinda stoked to see that Batman was real. So for some reason I fallowed him through out the store.

Later on in that dream I received a invitation to go to a party, more like a ballroom dancing competition party. The only reason I went there was because some of my friends went to this party, and because they had food so I was game. When I went to the party, one of the contestants was Batman. And Batman had no dancing partner, so he wanted to dance with this Russian man who was talking to his date. The reason I say Batman was gay was because he gave this Russian the same look I have when I watch Runway shows, which my facial expressions translation basically means "d*mn!!!". So after the 5th time this man refused to dance with batman, batman got pissed off, picked up the competition host, threw him across the crowd, and yelled "I have always won the dance competition! And I don't need any of you!" in his deep yet flamboyant voice and did this ridiculous boogy dance the hole time. Then I woke up.

So yea, I'm a peculiar fellow. lol

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

Ok, that just destroys my dream! I think we have a weird thing going on between us as we dream about batman/related things. Maybe it's a conspiracy!

That's it, half-life 3 is confirmed!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

My dream: I was sleeping then I awoke. I was in a strange room, not like my regular bedroom. Suddenly I jumped out of bed and landed on an ArmorGames sign. And I saw pang dancing in his underwear. After hugging penguins that popped out of nowhere, I saw a ferret. Then I awoke from my dream.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

When I was like 6 I had a really weird dream that I still remember.

So I was with my mom and we were at some weird theater watching some play about knights. For some reason, I was sitting on her lap, and I had toy dinosaurs. Well, I turned around and asked if she could hold the toys for a second, only to find out that it was not my mom. It was was some weird, green, goblin thing. The goblin then picked me up and started smashing my head on the ceiling. Its arms got tiered or something, because then it dropped me. I fell and landed on its head, knocking it out.
Then I woke up. And for some reason, I dreamed this in 3rd person.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Many years ago I dreamt that criminals were chasing me all over town.
I was running down a very long subway escalator and as I was entering the wagon, I woke up.
7 years later, the dream continued where it left of. The criminals were chasing me in the subway. I don't remember the rest.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

I am a lucid dreamer, so most of my dreams are fun!

Two of my dreams became weird after the dream, because it involved me seeing an exact event. Said event happened in the future.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Then, I died.

The hell O.o you kill yourself in your dream??

That's it, half-life 3 is confirmed!

Not quite...

>1st dream about odd funny/terrifying dream
>2nd a lucid dream
>3rd a bizarre hilarious one

Three different dreams, all of different styles.
Now Half-Life 3 is confirmed

Every time?

I'm envious
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Every time?

Sometimes I don't go lucid, especially when I don't sleep early :/
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Then, I died.

What's funny about that? Those last three words kill any fun in that dream.

And for some reason, I dreamed this in 3rd person.

Quite a few of my dreams are in 3rd person. I wonder what causes that...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Every time?

Shh...don't point out my mistakes XD

And for some reason, I dreamed this in 3rd person.

Those are always pretty bizarre to think back on haha
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I had another dream last night. I was in school and I was walking around the hallways with a female friend I know, holding hands. And I woke up with my eye twitching because I do not like the girl in that way.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

And I woke up with my eye twitching because I do not like the girl in that way.

I've had dreams like that

They just mess with your mind..
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I have a lucid dream almost every day. Most of them revolve around problem solving and lateral thinking skills. Occasionally implementation review.

I can't say any particular dreams stand out as funny. As for weird, I'd rather not talk about it.

Showing 1-15 of 48