ForumsThe TavernDeath is scary

89 17865
noobking
noobking
304 posts
Nomad

deathis a scary subject to me. ive found myself in a cold sweat wondering how ill die. but i also think that when i die itl be all over and ill finall be in paradise away from my brother. tell me wat you think about death.

• 89 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i think you are going to worry yourself and keep thinking it will finally be over when you die, become emo, and kill yourself

but when it comes it comes can't stop that

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

This should belong in the world events politics and religion section.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

death doesn't always have to do with religion and world events

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

If you think death is scary, how do you think I feel?
I get shot at by Kaos agents almost every day!

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Death only freaks you out if you think dieing is scary, Example 1 of death is scarry: Thought process **Oh man if I die by falling out of a sky scraper that will be real scarry smashing the ground!**

Example 2 Death is not scarry: Thought process **I'd like to die in my sleep, then I wouldn't feel a thing.**

So it all depends on what you think you would die, and whats scary about death? Ever scince man has been on earth he has faced death and lost.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i wonder what'll happen inthe future (like medicine) so you could avoid death like bigfoot and sasquatch

grim adventures of billy and mandy rocks

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

death doesn't always have to do with religion and world events

ehh but it would be better to put it there, thats what happens to the other death topics.
noobking
noobking
304 posts
Nomad

divine thats exactly wat i mean. and im not emo. death is really a matter of thought. if u think diening is scary than anything can pretty much be scary. there r over 600billion ways to die and well i just hope i die with my family. oh and the thing about my brother above that was a joke. hahahaha

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

well death is something to think about, it can happen anytime, its jsut unlikely.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i'm not calling you emo i'm just trying to predict one possibilitie of the future noobking

id say fearing death at a moderate rate would be heathy because if you were in any type of accident you would fear so much it would give you the willpower of living
accepting it would be giving up

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Nicely said Graham! Couldn't of said it better.

cargirl
cargirl
9 posts
Nomad

death???? weird and a little creepy! lol

BlazeLax38
BlazeLax38
63 posts
Nomad

death is scary. i almost died by choacking in licoriche in a movie theatre. lol

plokandpsp
plokandpsp
1 posts
Nomad

if you worry about death death will haunt you for life!

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

I am not afraid of death. Being afraid of death would be just like being afraid of life. When you think about it, everything you're doing is leading there, there's no point in worrying about it. Just have fun, and wear clean underwear in case you get hit by a bus!

By the way when you think about it your purpose in life is just too eat and have sex. Interesting isn't it?

Showing 1-15 of 89