ForumsWEPRWho thinks soccer is a girly sport?

346 54811
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

Personaly, I like soccer but all my buds on my baseball team say it's a girl sport.

• 346 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I dont play soccer, but it isnt girly, (my cousins wife was on the olympic soccer team!!)

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

All I know is FIFA is a pretty sweet game.

So I'm gonna say soccer is great.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

it is and the shorts are gay

xFACERIPx
xFACERIPx
39 posts
Nomad

GREEN STREET HOOLIGANS. RENT IT!!!!!!

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

whoever said soccer is a girly sport? alot of guys at my school like it

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Soccer is most definetly NOT a girly sport

Most people who say it is, say things like "It is so sissy because there is no contact"

Well i have something to say about that...

I have been in many soccer games where i have knocked people flat on there ass (i am a defender by the way) and i have also seen games where people have broken arms or legs but there was no foul because it was a perfectly legal hit... One story that comes to mind now is that one time someone got elbowed in the nose very hard and the person's nose was about half an inch away where it was supposed to be... it looked pretty painful...

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya, im like scared to play it, of course im more for basketball, and things like that but soccer looks beastly

xFACERIPx
xFACERIPx
39 posts
Nomad

definately NOT a girly sport. i've heard of and seen matches where a guy has lost an ear. and another match where someone got his eye poked out.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

And also look at the endurance needed to play! Even for the defenders! it is almost a nonstop sport

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I don't even find this a suitable topic, I mean who in their right mind will say soccer is a girly sport? Although there is not a whole lot of purposeful physical contact, it takes great atheletic skill to perform well in that sport.

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

Personally I prefer hockey, but I also like playing soccor. However, watching soccor is retarded. It is a waste of life to watch soccor on TV, it's so boring! But playing it is much different. I would say that the connotation of being a girly sport would come from the fact that if you touch your foot to someone elses, it is considered homosexual. So, like the senator, soccor players touch feet many times, and may lead to the bad connotation that soccor is girly.

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

Soccer is my 2nd favorite sport, and probably my 2nd best sport! I do like hockey more, and I am a beastly goaly in hockey, but sorry, i just had to post that

eagleye761
eagleye761
25 posts
Nomad

i like soccer its not a girly sport its 1 of the top dangres sports

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

soccer s the best sport in the world

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well i wouln't call it a girly sport cause it is way more brutal than football..... and people break there ankles in the sport so i dont think it is girly

Showing 136-150 of 346