ForumsWEPRWho thinks soccer is a girly sport?

346 54812
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

Personaly, I like soccer but all my buds on my baseball team say it's a girl sport.

• 346 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

Got knocked out once. This idiot tried to shoot, ball went left, My knee didnt' protect me fast enough. It hit me straight on the spot (Get it?). I swear, I woke up 30 min earlier. Hurt. >.<

Also, Girls do play soccer, heck, its fun.

Also, just to add... Most people think soccer is kicking a ball up and down a field. If that required NO skill, than how come people would needa train? It doesn't make sense to me, besides strategy and physical fitness, throwing and rare kicking I find no skill behind football compared to just a TON of footwork skill in Soccer. The game is fun, My feet get sore.. and I got no complaints. ^^ [Half the time, if we lose, I'mma be pissed waiting for the rematch. XD]

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

Of course its not a girly sport.And why do you americans call it soccer?

murftheman
murftheman
75 posts
Nomad

Because we already have a football ( even though you don't use your feet)

Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

I don't think Soccer is a Girly sport.

What's a Manly sport then? Does it have to be dangerous? Like 'you-have-a-small-chance-that-you could-get-injured-for-life' sport? I'd call that a moron sport. It's stupid putting your health in danger for a game.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

I know a dude who has like 10 girls hitting on him at a time and he plays soccer. Theres no such thing as a girly sport, except maybe volleyball but i just say that coz i suck at it ^__^

thegrim23
thegrim23
172 posts
Nomad

soccer is pretty girly compared to rugby,afl or american football

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Soccer is not a girl sport....tennis is! Just kiddin.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

If it was a girly sports girls would be like Ou I broke a nail.Its not a girly sport because I dont think there is any professional girl soccer players.Yea so pretty much its not a girly sport.It can be very brutal.

austinc
austinc
86 posts
Nomad

I don't think that soccer is a "girly sport", but I think that everyone who plays soccer are "grass faires".

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Crazy one pro soccer player thats a woman is mia Hamm

drainslug
drainslug
48 posts
Nomad

all ya need to be a professional soccer player is a qualifacation in Drama and PE, lmao

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i played soccer for 6 years and got two broken bones. id like to see people got kicked in the knee cap have it shattered and think that its still a girls sport

connery55
connery55
14 posts
Nomad

People think it is a girly sport because of the short-shorts.

brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

soccer is the most amazing sport in the world and i love it. my team is ranked 98th in the nation which really isnt too bad.

xFACERIPx
xFACERIPx
39 posts
Nomad

wow if you thing "soccer", which is actually football, is girly then you need to rent the movie "GREEN STREET HOOLIGANS". this movie made me like soccer again. wow what a passionate, in your face sport. the only reason why people think that it's girly is because all the guys on your local school team are a bunch of prissy wanna jocks that cry about everything. to those people i say "GET OUT OF THIS SPORT, YOU DON'T BELONG IN IT! GO PLAY TENNIS OR SOMETHING!"

Showing 121-135 of 346