ForumsWEPRWho thinks soccer is a girly sport?

346 53009
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

Personaly, I like soccer but all my buds on my baseball team say it's a girl sport.

• 346 Replies
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

What I am saying is that many different people have many different opinions, and sometimes we just cannot see eye to eye with them

Yes but baseball is internationally known to be boring as HELL.

(except in america -_- )

OT: SOCCER IS BEAST.
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!Soccer is teh best sport ever!!!In summer and winter soccer,every year, no other sports you fucknut!

Eless
Eless
118 posts
Nomad

(except in america -_- )

And the Japanese! I know, it is understood as basically boring, but tell that to the players making millions of dollars, or the fans paying thousands for season tickets.
Fall0ut
Fall0ut
128 posts
Peasant

I don't think it's a girly sport... but i don't think that it is a fun sport to watch but it's fun to play with a couple of friends.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I think of it more along the lines as the sport where the most teamwork is played. You think of football as a manly sport because why? Because every play people ram into each other? I say there's plenty of collision in soccer.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

In my country,where they call it football, lots of people play and get broken arms and legs. its usually a boys sport in the Caribbean.

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Because every play people ram into each other? I say there's plenty of collision in soccer.

Collision between men is just kind of homo though. Violence is enough...

YOU SON OF A *****!!!Soccer is teh best sport ever!!!In summer and winter soccer,every year, no other sports you ****nut!

I like you. And you like snipers?? I think i've found myself a new bro ;D
th100
th100
452 posts
Nomad

Why would you think that soccer is supposed to be girly? All the players in the World Cup are boys!

Maybe I am overreacting. Maybe it depends on where you are from...

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

AND TO THOSE WHO CALL FOOTBALL SOCCER, AMERICA ISN'T THE WORLD.

Ummm... Soccer is a British term. And they started the sport so I think they know what they are doing And the term was used to differentiate soccer from rugby, as both were termed 'football'

And soccer isn't necessarily a 'girly' sport, but it is not among my favorites.
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Collision between men is just kind of homo though.

No it isn't. When you acsedently collide with another man in the street, does it mean that you're a homo?
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Not me , Soccer is fun to play.

It's not a girly sport , Girls and Guys play it so it must be a unisex sport?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Did you watch the Netherlands vs Spain game?

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Yes ! It was Legendary! Spain won , I was hoping Netherlands would win but Spain won. (Because they are just legit at soccer.)

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And they started the sport so I think they know what they are doing

But they still got pwned by Germany lol.

Soccer used to be a beautiful game, but as of late it's all been about strength and physical dominance. I play street and casually, and let's just say the things I get mixed up in would really violate my code of conduct towards the fairer sex :| I think the most fun I've had was when I played at school with a basketball, on concrete, with no other rules than "between the posts is a goal". Kicking the ball as hard as you can at your opponents was an entirely legitimate tactic, so playing was all about the pain threshold.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

with no other rules than "between the posts is a goal". Kicking the ball as hard as you can at your opponents was an entirely legitimate tactic, so playing was all about the pain threshold.

Now that is a game that might actually capture my attention
Showing 226-240 of 346