ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78288 45610400
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,288 Replies
HalRazor
HalRazor
155 posts
Grand Duke

37. Welcome, zoopdidoop! Congratulation, Yellowcat! Until now, I liked the templar-icon best. I need 847 more points to level up. The distance between ranks becomes larger, and the remaining quests more dificult... Let's see how far I will get :-)

HalRazor
HalRazor
155 posts
Grand Duke

01. Oh no, we posted during the same second... we were almost halfway there...

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

2. Eh, it could be worse. We once got to the sixties and then a mod ruined it. Oh, I was SO LIVID! However, with this forum being more active than usual (assuming that the trolls won't ruin it and users new to the forums read the rules), I'm sure we'll make it back up there in no time. Changing the subject, I bought the Henry Stickmin collection on Steam yesterday on sale. I played the games originally on Stickpage and both my sister and I are fans. The timing's perfect as we share game libraries and it's her 19th birthday today. I liked it and Completing the Mission is quite cool as you can pick an ending from Infiltrating the Airship and an ending from Fleeing the Complex (conflicting endings will be blacked out), giving a grand total of 16 different endings. However, I never expected that this game would make me cry but it did. I won't spoil it by naming names but I cried when a certain someone died in one of the endings.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

3. Henry Stickmin is on my Steam wishlist, but I'm not gonna buy it just yet (I'll try to finish some of the games I already have before buying new ones)

I think I never cried because of a game, but most games I finished didn't have very sad endings at all

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

4. I think the reason I cried might be because the game is so silly and not serious that the moment when it stops being funny and becomes serious, it makes it even sadder. Not to mention that this character was a genuinely a good person that the death even affected Henry. I don't know, maybe I'm just a very emotional person. (I mean, you're talking to the same girl who felt super guilty after forcing the team to fight - and defeat - The Glitch in EBF5.) Thankfully, this is the only ending that the character dies, but PuffballsUnited did say that all endings are canon.

meaosome
meaosome
155 posts
Scribe

5. I've wanted the game, but money costs money and sometimes that's hard to come by.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

6. uh... yeah, I didn't feel guilty after defeating The Glitch in EBF5
but it was a really fun fight nonetheless, like, literally fighting a Glitch who's immune to every element and deals 2,147,483,647 damage with every attack was cool, and I don't remember seeing something like that in any other game (well, except for The Glitch in EBF4)

also, it looks like the Quests from The King of Towers are gone, so I guess I might be able to have all my missing Quests fit in one page if I complete Wondrous Lands now
(22 Quests missing...)

I just got the last Quest in The Last Stand - Dead Zone, and that seems to have messed up my ranking. I'm now a Peasant, have 550 AG points and have dropped to #511,426 in the ranking XD

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

7. Haha! If ap is a peasant, that means I'm a higher rank than him!

take that

HalRazor
HalRazor
155 posts
Grand Duke

8. Congratulation on being a King again! I wonder if it was because of you Building Rush Quest, or if you get your rank back even without completing a quest.
Until now, I have enough quests left to do, so I will not find out too soon.

meaosome
meaosome
155 posts
Scribe

9. Man... i don't want to push all the way up the rankings because there's just so much else I want to do with my time...

HalRazor
HalRazor
155 posts
Grand Duke

10. Well, i think I do enough with my time. Today I helped building an evacuation camp during a WW2-Bomb-Defusion. Yesterday I gave a first-aid-training. Last week I helped out at a corona testing station. And that's in my spare time, during the week I have a normal job. I like to play flash games to end the evening.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

10. Well don't lol
I'm still doing it.........

Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

1. Restarting the count due to the double count of the number 10.

RebelGamer_98
RebelGamer_98
347 posts
Treasurer

2. Huh, oh well. The weekend was pretty exciting for me as I celebrated both my sister's and brother's birthday. I got a mug for my sister for hot cocoa (it could also be for coffee but she doesn't like coffee) with her Bitmoji on it. I didn't get a present for my brother but after being estranged from him for eight years, of course I wouldn't know what to get him though I'm glad that they (I have three brothers altogether, but I haven't seen or talked to two of them for eight years) decided to reconnect after all these years. My brothers are actually the reason why I love games as I would watch them play games like GTA: San Andreas or Shenmue 2 when I was a little girl. We played Cards Against Humanity afterwards and my brother beat us in the game though I kept getting terrible and was the last person to finally get a black card. Also, wow is all I can say to your last post, @HalRazor. Makes me feel like I'm a terrible person as the most significant thing that I usually do is get out of bed, lol.

HalRazor
HalRazor
155 posts
Grand Duke

3. To be honest, on some days I do not even get out of bed. At least since my office ordered home office until corona is over. Sometimes I stay in bed and work from there.

Showing 75556-75570 of 78288