analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 38 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
38. 100! - July 03, '18 at 4:43 pm, 10 users, 10 days 23 hours 50 minutes.
sciller45 (1), armorplayergc , abcdragon66 , PLGuy (2), hirasthegamer, KatPryde , NietzTheBlitz, Yellowcat , akshobhya , TheMostManlyMan (1)
39. 100! - September 30, '18 at 9:20 am, 8 users, 4 days 18 hours 15 minutes.
funguy161, AmyClyne, PLGuy (2), Majestic Fish (2), KatPryde , sciller45 (1), Yellowcat , TheMostManlyMan (1)
- 74,850 Replies
Mayday.The count has
been sunk however someone
saw two hands at sea.
i think this reset
should not count because it
is not an haiku
I agree. So it
is fifty one right now and
not just 4. Hurray! xD
I ain't going down with the ship again! Come on, force me!
2. I'm new and here to count to 100!
Hello, and welcome.
Remember to refresh and
Check the current page.
Make sure you post in poetry, too
Because poetry is what we believe in
Rhymes and haikus to appease the counting gods
To us, a post without poetry is a sin!
Look, they call him 3.
Thrice lucky was he. Survived
Arrow to the knee.
4. But unlucky him, he couldn't remain as an adventure and became a guard!
5. And now he keeps warning adventurers to protect their vulnerable joints till the end of his days.
He means getting married by that, but who does really care?
6. You're supposed to get married till the end of your days? Like, repeatedly getting married until you die? That's creepy.
7. You probably didn't understand it correctly. In my sentence there's his and not their, so it's about the guard warning adventurers from getting married.
Although many people would argue, that this line from Skyrim wasn't a reference to the nordic "getting married" metaphor.
8. I have an idea. Can we roleplay while counting?
9. Locks abcdragon in a dungeon with three dragons and a book of spells
You must be logged in to post a reply!