ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78377 46052949
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,377 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

71. Yeah, the problem is, I have no idea how to play with the assassin. I sort of just mash buttos and try not to get hit by Kazuro. Then I die. Over. And over. And over. Eh, no shame in trying again. Besides, I was a complete idiot a few years ago, right?
Also, assassin doesn't have a grappling hook? That is one of the stupidest design choices I've ever seen in a game. If it's true, anyway.

Hm, an eyeball to grow back. Well, it depends on if you cauterize it or not. If you do, it ain't growing back. If you don't, then grats. It ain't growing back, but at least it'll look cool. *takes off his eyepatch*. See? I'm probably 10 times as scary.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

72. Scary and scarry xD I was also kinda confused why warrior has the grappling hook and assassin (wow, it isn't censored) doesn't. Even if a warrior is stronger - he's heavier with armor and bulk. Not to mention that a grappling hook suggests diversion. At least that thing balanced mobility.

It's more a question if you built him well. It's kinda easy to mess up that class. I also built assassin with agility, which scales amazingly with that combo in which you get full stacks (AFAIR adrenaline) + stun + 2 other skills. That way he's a great glass cannon, and playing glass cannons, which is well-known, is energizing xD

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

73. I played a little bit of sinjid, but just a little bit, si yeah, I'm a spectator.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

74. @Majestic_Fish I found a beta version of EBF5 (and I hope it won't be seen as advertising :-P ). It's a complete beta version, so maybe some bugs here and there but still, it's a cool way of checking if you like it. Probably Matt's gonna delete it soon.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

75. Well, after a brutal re-learning of the game's mechanics I have come to three conclusion:
1. Me a few years ago was an idiot and apparently didn't know what "don't look in her direction" meant. I also didn't know how to set a character up and ended up getting stuck ON EASY DIFFICULTY.
2. Smoke bombs are OP
3. You may be nearly dead and exhausted, but a cup of tea you find off a dead guy will instantly heal you in the span of the few seconds it takes to open your backpack, take the tea and shove it down your throat.
I pretty much just threw a smoke bomb whenever I was injured and drank tea, then mashed buttons when I stopped being invisible.
Wait, isn't EBF5 15 bucks? *quickly attempts to find game files in source code*

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

76. Yeah, that medusa lady and her 1 hit K.O. gaze, lotsa fun.
I think that the beta is a poorer version, in graphic quality etc. But still what you said isn't hard to do, so I hope people won't prey on his gesture.
@Majestic_Fish to get a medal I didn't upgrade any equipment up to the desert. I was fighting almost 30 min with a freaking mammoth :-P

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

77. Look at the positive side, you defeated it and didn't didn't after the 30 min mark!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

78. You're right, Fisher! It didn't after 30 minutes! Right, now to prey on a developer's gesture...
@AmyClyne . Yup, that was me. Literally, every boss I fought, I remember having to finish them off with the dash. Even if it meant losing the battle, I would try again just so I could anime ninja them.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

79. ^ That kinda reminds me of the good ol' Straw Hat Samurai. In fact, that was the only thing you were doing in that game xD
@Majestic_Fish Thx, I'm thinking positive from now on. At least until the next boss fight. BTW, there was a pig and not a chicken in this part. Chicken was in EBF4, and even a quest for "molesting" the poor thing :-P

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

80. @sciller45 Sometimes I would fool around and end the boss with a kick or shuriken. Honestly I didn't play much to explore how viable smoke bombs are or the triple shuriken ones. The dash one is really nice because your character cannot sprint and the only way to move fast for me is to spam dash due to low cooldown. The dash kill attack makes the kill scene really epic when using it on boss, like typical ninjas that kill enemies by simply dashing through them. My character equipment don't have sets but instead I wear those armor that give effects, so my status bar is pretty long xD
Oh yah, my ultimate skill was the illusion one, that is helpful in killing bosses with another copy of me that can use stun too.

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

82. Thx @funguy161 welcome to count. Also im here after 2 hard working days without rest... Looking for new good games with quests.

Im just find "Fire Catcher" by AntKarlov (i like this type of games from AntKarlov yeah.) Make sure many bug inside of that game i know that but fun already. ^^ Lets make some quests.

Guys see you on 100. \,,/

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

83. ^ Yes, Fire Catcher is one of those games. I was barely able to finish it due to lags. And on IE it didn't want to unlock any quests.
@funguy161 Good to see you back!
@Majestic_Fish I freaking saved the freaking world from that mummy xD …after being a dummy and saving the money (aaand delaying upgrades, which DON’T require gold --‘). There’s no need for saving whatsoever. Here’s a video of finishing. I didn’t record the whole thing cause the first time I got totally obliterated by his dark form, so I wasn’t too optimistic.

sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

84. Yeah im complete all Fire Catcher quests with Chrome and i don't see any problem with this. Lag free, complete clean game but short... Maybe they fix that lag idk. I really like AntKarlovs games. Play all Zombotron Series also support on Steam Greenlight. Now just wait for release time (2019) \,,/

Now im looking for new something to play and done quests... Checking OFFSET Game but last quest (lvl 16 - 10 second The Flash) real hard for me rightnow. Need more practise lol.

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

85. AntKarlovs games are NOT that great, especially Knighttron that I keep dying to the same mobs with no other options to escape. Plus the game is slow. Fire Catcher is tough because of the last boss, you died and he goes back to full health, and not much water available to kill him. I had to use a spot where I can shoot him and he can't fight back until he dies.

Health packs in Zombotron series aren't that strong because a sudden death instantly used up all your health packs, even a stationary gear can kill you by touching it.

Knighttron would be a good game if only the game allows you to leave battle instead of stuck in a vicious cycle of dying.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

86. Heh, I don't even bother playing that seen a little bit long unless I like them. So, yeah, still a spectator

Showing 72886-72900 of 78377