ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Games Chat

78613 54953669
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,613 Replies
Laspa
Laspa
76 posts
King

44 I'm back with quests and star points. Just went into top 10 again.

Awesome751
Awesome751
65 posts
Jester

45. a chat in count to 100 (my way)
P1 Hi
P2 Hello
P3 Hello I'm new!
P1 Hi. All you do is chat and try to get to 100
P3 Ok
P2 So let's chat
P1 I'm bored...
P2 do something like play a game
P3 Yeah
P1 Ok I'll play a game on armorgames
P2 Yeah!
P3 Yeah!
P4 Yeah!
P2 Who are you?
P3 Me?
P2 No Him or Her
P4 I'm a Boy!
P1 Hey I'm Back
P3 What game did you play?
P1 I didn't play a game, I played "Watch you guys chat on the count to 100" game
P4 Cool
P2 Why?
P1 I Don't know
P3 I'm going to get my little brother to chat so be right back
P4 OK
P2 Sooo I'm going to play game that has a insane Quest and try to beat it!
P5 Hi I'm P3 Little brother
P3 Hey, That My little brother.
P1 Cool, That mean we can get the 100 faster.
P4 Yeah!
P3 Ok, What with the Yeah now!
P5 What do you mean?
P3 Nothing
P2 Back!
P1 Did you beat it?
P2 No...
P4 It's ok, It a insane quest anyway
P1 What game did you play
P2 It's "Watch you guys chat on count on 100" Game
P3 That P1 Game and it didn't have a insane Quest.
P2 Or does it?
P4 Yep I saw that there is a insane quest of count on 100, look it up
P1 oh Yeah
P3 Yeah
P5 So that was the "Yeah" problem Brother
P3 Yeah sure it is, NOT
P2 Your going to lie to your brother
P5 what does P2 Mean?
P3 Nothing 50
P1 Whats going on now?
P2 What do you mean
P5 That a Song
P3 What Song
P5 "What Did You Mean"
P1 What
P4 OHHH That, That sucks
P5 You will love it if your a JB fan
P2 Whats JB mean
P5 Something
P1 can we just talk about something else
P3 Yeah we should
P5 I think we are almost there
P1 no
P2 no
P3 no
P4 no
P5 What is it now, a "no" problem
P1 no
P5 CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
P1 no
P2 no
P3 no
P4 OK
P1 How much do we have to go 75
P2 25 more to go
P3 OK
P4 aright
P5 Sounds good
P1 I got a game, we each say a word and try to make a sentence, like You Have A Cat, Ok I'll start, I (Sorry if it didn't make sense)
P2 Hate
P3 People
P4 Because
P5 They
P1 Don't
P2 Have
P3 A
P4 Little
P5 Tail
P1 I Hate People Because They Don't Have A Little Talk IHP"BTD"HALT
P2 That was a weird sentence
P3 I know right
P1 yeah
P4 Yeah
P3 Yeah
P5 Aging?
P2 Yeah
P4 Yeah
P5 Whateverr (edit) Whatever
P1 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
P2 Wow
P5 SORRY
P1 NOO, I'M LEAVING
*10 min later*
P1 I'm back
P2 Hey I got it
P1 Wow
P3 yeah me too
P4 And also some people join
P6 Yeah
P7 Yeah
P8 Yeah
P9 Yeah
P5 Really? That the Yeah problem
P3 Yeah. I been lying
P5 I knew the whole time...
P1 can we do it aging?
P2 fine
*9 min later*
P5 Haha That funey (Edit) HAHA That Funny
P1 I quit
PLGuy Can anyone help me?
P2 Sure
*THE END*

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

46. @Laspa Congratulations on being in top 10!
@Awesome751
Where are the princesses in distress and dragons?
Thanks for listing me as a starring counter.

Awesome751
Awesome751
65 posts
Jester

47. I didn't do your story of what you ask.. Sorry. I try to do your story.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

(48) lol, that was funny
also, congrats Laspa!
getting to top 10 is a very hard task!

Awesome751
Awesome751
65 posts
Jester

49. It's really a chat thing. If you want medieval fantasy story, you can go to this https://www.quotev.com/stories/Medieval+Fantasy+Adventure

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

50. @PLGuy, you can read one of my stories here, in AG (the link in on my profile bio). And I like writing magic realism, although lately I tend to write quite dark stories. Oh my...

Laspa
Laspa
76 posts
King

51 Months and months ago I stopped to do quests: I had lot of work and other stuff. Probably I'll reach top 5 this or next week

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

52. @Laspa I don't doubt that taking into consideration that you've already acquired more quests than there are achieveable
@kalisenpai I've read your story - In my opinion it is great You build up that tension perfectly! The story reminds me of point and click game from here called "The Deepest Dream".
Magic realism? I like pieces of art by Tomek Sętowski, who is a Polish painter. Now I am listening to the Netheril Trilogy where are floating cities, flying ships etc. which kind of reminds me of this genre as well.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

53. Thanks, @PLGuy! During my high school years I had to read a lot of books with magic realism, as the vast mayority of the important authors write (wrote) in Spanish, and in the end I really liked them. It's a good combination of both worlds, in my opinion.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

54. @Awesome751 Thanks for the link I didn't know that site.
@kalisenpai Wow I envy you that you had such a great books for essential readings. In my case I had only Hobbit from fantasy sort and some medieval western-style novels by Sienkiewicz. But it is caused by Polish history and many years of annexations by other countries. Our books are mostly about desire for independence - directly or metaphorically. Such kind of books are of a great value nodoubtly though might be saddening.

simmen123
simmen123
1 posts
Peasant

55. This seems fun

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

56. Hello simmen123. It is fun indeed.

Starwarrior
Starwarrior
2 posts
Marquis

57. Here, let me help!

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

58. There are a lot of new counters. Yay!
@PLGuy, indeed, something similar happened here in Spain, after the Civil War: every form of art became sad, depressing and/or really strange.

Showing 63721-63735 of 78613