analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 77,009 Replies
Congrats Team Mods! xD That handicap of 6 was hilarious too, you went to 17 without much of a problem and it is the highest number so far according to scoreboard.
your team currently has to count to 100/1 = 100. As does the modmin team now, too, if I'm not mistaken.
Now the chances are even! Well... almost xD
I thought that nothing happens here and there is a World Raid now at Dawn Of The Dragons. Quite big thing taking to the consideration that nothing happens in that game otherwise.
(2) - *grumbles half-heartedly about nobody ever listening to his warnings against spam*
3. What's the highest that a mod count has ever got to?
4. According to PLGuy and the scoreboard, seventeen, just recently.
5. Before that was 9 for them.
6. What I do not understand is, why does the scoreboard only say 14, even though the count seems to go all the way to 17? Was HahiHa so eager to approve it that he did so before they finished counting?
7. No, I think Unleashed put a !5 instead of 15.
8. No one congratulated the mods on their profile! What are you gus doing!?(joking tone)
9. This place is dead... Such a shame
10. I would be more than happy to count if at least two other people want to do so.
11. Oh my CT100 is kinda dead indeed New people without CT100 Quest are usually the fuel and we don't have these right now.
I'm cooperating in DotD now to kill raids and it seems much more purposeful - the game is not the most interesting ever, but at least there is a clear goal. I'm inviting any1 to join, then kill General Grune and share the raid with me, because I will not get the Carnus' Hilt in this century otherwise :-///////////////////////// (Legendary Item = AG Quest)
12. Well, I've never played Dawn of the Dragons, so I'd be of no help whatsoever. Hopefully you eventually manage to do whatever it is you're trying to do!
13. @PLGuy Getting the legendary item is the last quest left to get for me. It seems the only way to get legendary stuff is by crafting lots of epic things. If you need any help, ping me poland.
Also watch out, Fish's game started and we're lagging
14. Maybe I should play that game XD
15. Just play it for the quests. It's not really interesting gameplay-wise.
You must be logged in to post a reply!