analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 40 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
39. 100! - September 30, '18 at 9:20 am, 8 users, 4 days 18 hours 15 minutes.
funguy161, AmyClyne, PLGuy (2), Majestic Fish (2), KatPryde , sciller45 (1), Yellowcat , TheMostManlyMan (1)
40. 100! - December 4, '18 at 12:15 pm, 8 users, 11 days 10 hours 59 minutes.
Majestic_Fish (2), PLGuy (3), KatPryde , sciller45 (1), sietkafta, velicankivrak, AmyClyne , funguy161 
- 75,224 Replies
21. @kalisenpai Wish you best of luck on the finals! Show them how it's done XD
Hello there @dragonmaster10902 It's about the handicap for losing team - the formula is: 100/WinningStreak (of the other team) = the number that the losing team needs to reach to win. And then it resets, and both teams need to reach 100.
@armorplayergc I don't know anybody with more posts. Even DayCee has 15K xD
22. Ah, okay. Thanks, @PLGuy. BTW, you never did post your own riddle. Also, what happens if you get ninja'd? Does it reset, or do we ignore it?
Last count is checked and approved, scoreboard has been updated and merits will go out shortly to our two Count newbies!
Also, by my counts this is Team User's 40th successful count!! Omg
Congratulations on that milestone!
@dragonmaster10902 Getting ninja'd means restarting the count, since the numbers won't match anymore.
1. Aww thank you! Although Princess @Ly0 is the 1st queen in history, I will be the 2nd queen in history, and will try to somehow retain the title for as long as I can remember~ ^-^ <3 But sometimes I do wish to see more fellow sisters around here, I have my discord name + id there so it's easier to contact me. Also, still waiting @sciller45 to send me AG discord server invites xD
If we won the 40th times, then team mods needs about 2.5, rounded up into 3, that is 3 counts for team mods to win :O
2. Go, @AmyClyne! Although I just met you, it'd be awesome to see you as a queen!!
(3) actually, when the mods win, the number gets reset, so if we win a lot, then they win, and then we win for example 5 times in a row, they would need to count to 20, they won twice so far, so they need more than 3
And also, Amy, like, I'm not in the official Discord anymore, but I don't know if it's easy to obtain a link to the official one...
4. Dang it, @Hahi! Now we have to start over again (but thanks for the explanation). And @AmyClyne, I checked @Ly0 out, and she's still a princess. So when you make it to queen, you'd be the first! (Unless there's some way to rank down I didn't know about...)
5. Amy, The official AG discord is kind of left for the playtesting zombies. The Kool Kids hang out in the illegal server but shh, don't tell the cops.
Hey, wait, any of you older forum-dwellers recall some user called MattM, I think? IIRC he deleted his account after getting in beef with the mods, but I dropped right into it with no knowledge of anything.
Also, congrats on climbing through the ranks so quickly! Not sure how many souls you had to sell to prolong time enough, but still, wow!
6. @dragonmaster10902 There is a way to rank down, it is stated somewhere in this: Linky that is if there's new quest coming out, you will rank down. Princess Ly0 has been inactive for months or years so she dropped rank. :P
@sciller45 can't count how many though.. Never learnt about witchcraft so I don't know the way to sacrifice souls xD I guess 1 year and 4 months is a bit long to reach here, had to admit I pick those easy quest or those that I have played before (e.g: Enchanted Cave 2)
7. Adding words so that this count can continue.
8. Hey guys im here for playing batch of games with quests after working 4 day without resting (again) And look at that our last team get "CT100" badge yeaaahh \,,/ ^^
Ps: Im now Marquis but im sure this entry complete another count \,,/
9. @HahiHa Another milestone? Daymit, we rule! Especially when your team sleeps 11 days to let us win XD
In short, dropping a rank after they added quests – that extends all the rank bands, but also slightly increases points required for every rank. Once I advanced the other way around – they deleted Kingdom Rush 3-Day quests, when I was leaving 3 points for a promo to piss somebody ( @Majestic_Fish ) off.
@sietkafta Congrats for that Marquis. No need for special thanks, it could be kinda custom that who counts #100, reports it – if we care.
Do I see the newest and most outstanding Baroness of AG? @kalisenpai is back in the game! XD Congratulations! On a side note, don’t you happen to own an oil rig or two?
10. You make me blush, @PLGuy! I wanna continue my own quest, but that will be a long journey...
I have no money, sry
11. Wrote something new on my profile.. Feel free to check it out <3
You must be logged in to post a reply!