ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78288 45610242
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,288 Replies
sietkafta
sietkafta
75 posts
Grand Duke

54. Hey friends ^^ don't have much time but i want to say something about today, "merry christmas to all you guys."

I wish new years comes to all with fun, health, together with family and friends. Cya next year :P

(And here another count but im not count anymore \,,/ )

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

55. I am not at all ready for the/a new year. pls send hlp

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

56. @PLGuy Glad you missed me. And about Shovel Knight. It's kind of an action-platformer mix. I don't know if you like those types of games. I liked it a lot, though. Look it up, it's pretty cool.

@Yellowcat Relax. You're probably more ready than all those people who stand outside in New York for two days without leaving just to get front row seats to see a ball drop for the new year. They're the ones who think the new year is a big thing. That would mean that they're not ready for it. So yeah, you should be fine. Unless you happen to be one of those people. In that case there's no help for you.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

57. Those people are wayyyy more ready than I am. They've been preparing for this day for a long time.
And no, no ball drop for me

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

58. WOOOOOHOOOOOOO! Happy new years, everyone! And especially to the brits now. And PLGuy too, albeit, late.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

59. Happy new years Still isn't 2019 where I live, though. So, have any plans for 2019?

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

60. Hey guys, I'm back!!!
I have gone offline since March but now I'm back!
The reason why I was offline is I was busy with life and school.
But now, I'm back! I hope some people in this count still remember me, I am not dead yet.
Btw, Happy New Year Everybody!!! (It may be late for where you live.)
#RamitIsBack

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

61. Happy New Years AG! Turns out that I really do not like the taste of champagne. And welcome back into this new year Ramit!

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

62. Thank you @PLGuy for the fun game, I'm already on chapter two and trying to discover all the reference there is (shame I didn't make multiple save for BIG decisions). Attempting to unpack the game from the enchanted rock did make a mess on my "lappy" and I have to use the main pc to play it. Already having lots of fun playing it, and I like the humors within. Would definitely want to see how Lady Ivo and her companion bird is doing~ <3

Also, I did finish Don't Escape 3 and accidentally exposed to one of the scary things and felt a bit shaken. Still, I got all the quest and is getting closer to the top. Now I have to start "digging" even more "landmines".

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

63. Ahahaha Ramit same!! Did you see my post on the last page?
Yellowcat, if you don't like champagne, try sparkling cider. It tastes a lot better.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

64. I had sparkling cider on Christmas, which was nice, but champagne is the more 'new years-y' drink, so that's what we had yesterday/today.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

65. Dear comrades, I had this strange idea. I'm kinda late for it, but I'm just now back... If you're not in the lyrics, I also wish you...

Happy New Year! DJ, drop the beat!

*Auld Lang beat*

Cats Humans Elves
you brace yourselves
'cause New Year has just begun...

New day, new count
without a doubt
way to hundred starts at one!

Add number more
or even four
among the fireworks' sound...

Through ice and snow
before you know
brand-new friends is who you found!

For auld counts gone
and merits won,
let us try to still be kind...

Forgive Dark Lords,
pardon dumb trolls
patience will save our minds.

Refresh your Chrome,
ninjas get lost!
All will be under control...

Perfect teamwork,
don't edit posts
and we'll score another goal.

Last but not least
I've got a list
you will see what's that about...

APGC
and ABC
Sciller4 and @Yellowcat...

Kat, @AmyClyne ,
@Kalisenpai ,
and ofcourse @Majestic_Fish ...

May all your dreams
come true this year
no matter what you wish! XD

@LilAnnoyingPunk That beat... You sure they gonna like it? 0_o

@AmyClyne glad you like that game. The second part is even better

@Ramit12 great to see you back, mate!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

66. Oh my goodness PLGuy that was absolutely beautiful! How long did that take you to come up with? Also I just noticed my name is in the lyrics yay

By the way, you forgot to include dragons on the first line; we have a lot of those around here. And "cats, humans, elves" sounds just like what my real life roleplaying group is like :P

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

67. Happy New Year! Now I'm gonna get my age even more wrong! It's hard to remember your own age...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

68. @abcdragon66 Thanks Didn't take much time. Hangover inspirates me... 0_o
OK, I change that line:

"Cats Dragons Elves"
who cares about humans anyway?
At the end could be also:
"Ramit12, Majestic_Fish"

@Majestic_Fish Does age matter if you're immortal? BTW, when is your New Year? I'd ask Google, but you're more reliable.

Showing 73171-73185 of 78288