Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Ceci n'est pas une pipe
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 33 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
33. 100! - Dec 02, '17 at 11:59 am, 15 users, 2 days, 21 hours 46 mins.
zdrk , PLGuy (1), helpo1 (10), Yellowcat, Majestic Fish , Olaffours, oyaji3211 , armorplayergc , Chryosten (3), sciller45, kalisenpai (1), perin106, MangoInfinity1, ranggagreat, PHLHimself
34. 100! - Feb 09, '18 at 6:13 pm, 6 users, 7 hours 14 mins.
abcdragon66, PLGuy (1), lithium923, KatPryde , luis3141, Olaffours (1)
- 72,803 Replies
10. I... I don't know what to say...
11. Saw what game are you playing right now. Currently, I'm in the middle of my summer homeworks. My motivation will be gone after less than 1 hour.
12. Summer homeworks are the most stupid thing in this planet.
13. Y U NO GO TO MY GAME TOO?!
14. do we have to restart if someone deleted a comment ?
15. Why do we have to visit immediately a new game?!?!?!
@zoroo30 Yes, we should.
16. I've only just noticed that you are a justiciar now @kali! congrats!
17.note to self:never make forum game
19. @PLGuy i accidentally submitted an incorrect post, then i deleted it . however that didn't ruin the counting. if this was wrong ,may anyone reset the count please
1. Then we mst reset because we are law abiding people.
2. We were breaking the rules???? Run for your lives!!!!
3. I shall not run and face head-on the problems of life. kali, stay in front of me and be a human shield!
4. Oh no I'm afraid it's already too late! We're doomed. Look for the omens - there will be signs heralding the new order. It shall rise from the ashes of our fail like a Fenix.
5. I can't find the omens... I always sucked at those types of games... Where do I have to click?
You must be logged in to post a reply!