ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Games Chat

78613 55021025
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,613 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

24. Good for you, man. I'm having a vacation in the second part of August, still not sure what to do, but probably I'm just gonna try to finish some games I had bought like a maniac on sales and never have time to play :-P On the top of this list is Trine series.

sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

26. Phew, I thought that was a double post!

It's odd seeing everyone has plans and I'm just at home and bored out of my mind. I wanted to do some questing and work on my projects, but I have no connection to the net.

This has been my third day without a connection to the net. Someone please send supplies and tech support. I might not survive.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

27. Don't you have a router in your mobile? I've got 2 Gb a month to spare for such eventuality. Very useful in such cases.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Been a while since I went fishing, actually. Maybe I should do it again sometime.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

30. I'd go too but with my fishing skills (level 0) I could catch something only in an aquaculture of salmonids.

sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

31. First of all, no, my computer doesn't like tethering.
And second of all, the first-worldliest of all first world problems has been solved! In short: ISP screwed up.

@PLGuy You're lucky. My fishing skill level is bugged or, actually, I can't even practice fishing. I tried contacting the dev, biG_G, but I think he's too busy keeping xX_RedDevil_Xx's exploits in check. He's been scamming everyone for their accounts.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

32. What the-

I don't want to know. This place is crazy enough without odd explanations of regular topics that have been turned into video game style.

Oh no, I think that sentence just made this place even crazier...

We're in a downward spiral!!!

Void: Did someone say downward spiral? That means there's some nice chaos going on!

Go away void. Get back in my soul.

Void: Never! Bwahahahaha! I will ruin your life!

Get back in my soul or I will use white food coloring.

Void: I don't know what that means, but whatever. I'll be back.

(note: our roleplay is dead, so the void is just a part of me now and will randomly appear in my posts.)

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

33. A third(ish) of the way there!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

34. @sciller45 Phi, I think you meant phishing. I would probably be quite good at this, I've got some chat acting experience from Epicmafia. It's funny how mafia game teaches you how to lie.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

36. I know one fish that has net! But I bet it's too majestic to get caught by an amateur phisher.
@Majestic_Fish

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

37. As I am the final objective do you think i'd be able to be caught by those FILTHY CASUALS? You need at least 15 levels in Majestic_Fishology ti even fathom where I could be, then you need to find the correct timeline and finally try to phish this majestic being and fail miseravly and and try again, but this time it's even harder to ti find me. Whay did I just write? Those typos will haunt me... send help.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

39. [spam]
Mr Fish, unfortunately we can't send help due to lack of information. Please send us data concerning your being, what we need to help you is enlisted below:
[potentially dangerous list has been blocked]

sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN MARKED AS SPAM---------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, sir! I am afraid that a website you signed up for has sold your email. You might want to check that out later, however, we're lucky it has. If it had not have happened, we could not have contacted you for assistance. My name is Kishan Gupta, and I am from India, but my parents were moved to Russia when I was an infant.

When I was a child, my best friend's father was in the Soviet Space Program. One day he was chosen to go into space, aboard a secret spy satellite targeting western Europe. This was during the late 80's. However, when the Soviet Union fell apart, the Russians forgot about him, and left him in his satellite. In three years, the satellite will fall down on the Earth.

We tried contacting Ruscosmos, but they told us they don't have funding as they'd have to pay for my friend's dad's salary which was about 15000000 dollars and the rocket. So me and my friend wanted to get enough money, but we couldn't. We resorted to begging people. Please, if you donate a bit, we'll give you double! We are teaming up with a private space organization. Please, help!

Here's my bitcoin: 1WH0pCANghBELIEVETHESE0009LIESe
Would also be great if you gave us social security number, so we can find you and give you money.

PS: I'm also your black cousin and a imprisoned prince of Nigeria.

PPS: This took me way too long to write.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Void: Nope. The dark creatures of the internet have no glory. I am the true king of darkness!

I would actually have to agree with you, Void. All those hackers and scammers, they only have power on the internet. You, on the other hand, can cause chaos everywhere.

Well, you used to cause chaos everywhere. Now you're stuck to me.

Void: Ugh, that was a terrible idea...

You're going to be part of me from now on. Might as well get used to it.

Void: Huh, I guess I can talk you into being evil.

If you can actually provide some amazing reason that none of us can argue with, then maybe I will decide to be evil with you. But that's never going to happen.

Void: Hmph.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Careful, careful. Having an evil voice in the back of your head is never a good thing. It might seem insignificant now, but I'd recommend you kick it out before it causes you to do something terrible.

Showing 72226-72240 of 78613