ForumsThe TavernLets talk Rare Armatars!

22 8180
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

So, lets talk about Rare Armatars. Whats rare in my standard? only available for certain moments, winning in a contest, etc. etc. Where did you get your rare if it is rare armatar? I got mine on the 2011-2012 Halloween, I dont remember which.

• 22 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I hear mine is pretty rare.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

^ I wonder why hahaha

Mine is very rare, only 2 people that I have ever seen with this armatar are @Dapro2 and @Cairnsification. Cairn is inactive and Dapro 2 was my friend who is also inactive. As far I know there are no other people with it.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

I haven't changed mine for years, I don't think you can find mine anymore.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Oh my god, thats so awesome. If I could change my armatar to any, I would pick that one or Mrdaycee's.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I want the Knight/Mod-exclusive ones! But then again, you have to be a Knight/Mod just to get one.
Sigh...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Mine is too. It's a Medieval architect. xD

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Koshionos I like that one.

@apldeap123 AFG+ Members get exclusive armatars as well.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Mine's a polar bear I made in Dec 2012 for the winter contest.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I want the Knight/Mod-exclusive ones! But then again, you have to be a Knight/Mod just to get one.

@apldeap123 well, being an admin can also help

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

What do you have to do to get armatars that aren't normally there?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

What do you have to do to get armatars that aren't normally there?

Armatars can be unavailable for any of the following reasons:

1) Legacy Armatars are only available to those who earned enough AP before Quests.

2) Seasonal Armatars are drawn by users in armatar contests and are only available for a limited time.

3) The following special statuses have sets of exclusive armatars: Ad-Free Gaming+, Knights, Mods, and Admins.

4) Some developers have their logos as armatars. There are also developers with an exclusive armatar with "DEV" on the bottom.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Well it seems @auggy2627liveca , him being the only other person with my armatar, isn't completely dead anymore. Meaning that there is still one other person with it!

I'm fairly certain that @sourwhatup2 's armatar is completely unique to him. Perhaps some day I will have an armatar to call mine and mine alone....

~Manly

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@DarthTyrannausarus go to the armatar section and choose one of the seasonal armatars... there is a good chance others maybe choose the same.
Than you can only wait and stay with your armatar (if you choose another the seasonal is lost if it is no longer available), when the others change their armatar and you still have it... at some points its a are one... with a lil bit luck maybe unique^^

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Unleashed has thesame armatar as mrdaycee.... interesting

Showing 1-15 of 22