ForumsQuestsSacred Treasure Quests

85 46806
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Many new Quests for Sacred Treasure!

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/51ee23de34fe47650cc7e1b844706f16.png?v=1427213714&vv=1428529339
Don't Be Greedy
Spend 1000 gold.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/17f565c445b9fdc65390520e4a6f1f77.png?v=1427213743&vv=1428529361
Whirling Combo
Kill 2 enemies with one circular strike.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/186a3bd9fa17026d441b95911ad4c976.png?v=1427213665&vv=1428529305
Thirsty No More
Break 100 barrels.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/2bd636bbf3be46c6fbeddae59ddadcd7.png?v=1427213771&vv=1428529498
Burn, Fire, Burn!
Kill 5 enemies with one meteor.
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/9be4dce950c7fdb9d9c335d1e0b00fdf.png?v=1427213874&vv=1428529441
Birthday Suit Pub Crawl
Finish mission 2 wearing NO items.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/c79b78ec1c9637c2e8927c748da2cb7c.png?v=1427213837&vv=1428529417
Halfway Through
Complete Act 1.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/f8babde0a6e3dc44d0c7e71f7be001a5.png?v=1427213804&vv=1428529392
Ten Chicks
Transform 10 enemies into chickens.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/bc14a96a37fe93cdfef00aedc6cdbaf1.png?v=1427213587&vv=1428529147
Don't Even Try!
Complete all missions in Impossible mode.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/dfde96c648eddd4a9378d1853394eb29.png?v=1427213524&vv=1428529078
True Hero
Reach rank 20 with any character.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/ffcd49226738b3ba42f6befb061737a0.png?v=1427213630&vv=1428529187
Epic
Have all equipment slots used with only epic items.

• 85 Replies
gauletta
gauletta
21 posts
King

Any advice about the best level to kill 5 enemies with one meteor?

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

@gauletta - since you can get the meteor AOE up to 8 tiles (practically the whole screen), it shouldn't be a problem to do it anywhere once you're strong enough to OHK monsters on that level.

Plus, I didn't get the quest by killing 5 enemies with one meteor. I used two meteors very quickly (in a span of ~0.5s) and I still got the quest.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@gauletta

When you start to do the impossible missions, you wil have it in no time..
Uses gear that reloads mana and upgrade your spells so you will reload mana when using a potion.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

1. Does Don't Even Try include Act I and Act II? Or just Act I?

2. Are Burn Fire Burn and Ten Chicks possible to get with the knight character?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@Clancy12

1. Both acts.

2. Nope. Tough luck for us.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

disqus was deleting this post.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

If you have the sorceress ability for gaining mana from hp pots(I had 3 pts), and you spam spells in an intelligent manner, it's not hugely difficult(<15 pots probably). Plus, if you took the time to beat down on the game, you'll be rolling in hp pots(hundreds) and gold(100s of k). I'd personally put that quest off until lvl 20, especially if you're going for all the quests.

Um, yes, I did all that and had all that. It doesn't matter as the quest doesn't work. I accomplished the quest, but it didn't activate.

I'm not saying the quest can't be done. I'm saying it is bugged and does not work right.

Additionally, you cannot rely solely on the mana from hp potions. That ability does not work if you are at full health. Further, you need way more than 15 potions. You need one potion for every spell you cast if you are wearing no equipment.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

The enemies there have like 40 hp. Even the sorceress's fist does 5-10 damage. I didn't say to use spells exclusively; I said to use spells intelligently. The most intelligent use is generally not a meteor, as fun as it is(figure it out, there's only 3 spells). You also don't have to kill everything in your way(shocking, I know, but helps a lot on part 3 of the stage with the ogres).

I also did it again: starting with 521 pots. I counted(because it was so few potions, and I used 8 pots), 3 of them because the final ogre had rapidity. I ended with 520 pots. You really only need to own 20 pots or so entering the dungeon, and have skill points in the right places. If you're curious, my skill distribution is (2,5,1 ; 2,1,0; 3,2,2; with 1 point undistributed). Of those, about 1/3 or so are irrelevant to the challenge at hand. It's really not that hard,

As for the bugged quest, I can't really say much other than contact the devs. It worked for my sorceress; dunno if you made sure to de-equip before entering the map. That's not really relevant to the discussion though.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@Olinser

I want to know if I have this correct. Burn, Fire, Burn! requires mage and Whirling Combo requires warrior?

Are there any other quests that require a certain class?

Also, what would be the fastest way to complete those quests?

My thought is to complete Whirling Combo and then just restart the game right after as a mage to get the rest of the quests. That should save a lot of time as you won't have to complete the game twice and the warrior quest should able to be completed earlier than the mage quest.

But, is this be possible? Is it the fastest method? Is another restart necessary due to another class requirement?

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

randomblah,

I have already done it. I have done it several times. I did it before anyone else had actually gotten the quest on ArmorGames.

Being able to do it does not matter because the quest is broken and will not register.

No one has made any suggestions that I did not do the first time and every time after. I already posted all of this above.

I completed the 'Birthday Suit Pub Crawl' quest, and it does not register.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Maybe i can help here too @Reton8

Whirlwind Combo can only be done with the warrior, by using his first spell.
Its not needed that much, only some dmg^^ But then its a piece of cake, best place is end of 1-1 [3], just close to the end boss of this stage,, enemys havent that much health here. But you need some lvls/gold for equipment.

They are two quests only can be done with mage, Burn, Fire, Burn & Ten Chickens.
She had a passive spell which can turn enemys into chickens, just a matter of time. 5 points in her first spelltree (includes 1 point in the last upgrade of this tree)... then kill some enemys while lvling up, i had this quest completed at lvl 6.
The other... you need the range upgrade from the third spelltree (3rd upgrade on that tree) to complete this, and some dmg of course.
Still working on this, i heard 1-2 [1] is a good place, just stop next to the first enemy, then cast meteor.

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@Reton8 - Ten Chicks also requires a Mage.

Regarding the restart - that's pretty much exactly what I did. Even a cursory glance at their ability trees shows that the mage is simply FAR superior to the warrior in pretty much every relevant respect. So a quick play through to get the warrior only quest (shouldn't take but 10 minutes max), and then a restart with a mage is the most efficient way to go about getting the quests.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@Reton8 I started out with the warrior and worked my way through the Quests up to the point where I had a level 15 class. I grinded level 1-1 and 1-2 several times during the game for gold and potions, which is the easiest way to get stock.

I then tried the birthday suit pub crawl Quest on level 1-1 as it is the easiest level and unlocked it with the use of about 25 potions. (I started out with about 45 bottles) So this is doable @Erile, even if you tried it before... it doesn't take much time to try again, simply by playing the grind on the first two levels for stock and then unequip everything to try level 1-1 again. Once I finished the level I went to the inventory again and it unlocked a few seconds after.

Back to the Quests set @Reton8. I then started a new game with the mage and quickly gained leveling her up to a level 8 class with the first (left) part of the skill tree filled untill I learned the chicken skill. I then played level 1-1 and 1-2 again and the Quest for 10 chicks unlocked in the middle of the 2nd level. I finished the level, went back to camp and payed to reset my skill points, which I then used to fill the right part of the tree. (I gained another hero level, so that added another skill point for the meteor) I believe it was at the third part of the second level (1-2 [3]) that I found a spot at the entrance that was close enough to 5 enemies of low health class and then released the meteor twice on them, killing them all at the same time and unlocking the Quest. You do need low healh level enemies in order to make this work early on and... a bit of luck to find them all grouped this close together of course.

I then switched back to the warrior class and continued to play the higher levelsfor the rest of the Quests, which I'm currently working on. They aren't that difficult to achieve in all, but they require grinding, which is enjoyable on thejse types of games to be honest! But that's probably because I'm always a fan of rhese types of games...

Good luck to the both of you!

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@Olinser
@MrDayCee

Thank you both! I'm going to go and do these in a bit. Going to get these quests done.

Again, thank you!

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

MrDayCee,

You aren't supposed to be able to complete the Birthday Suit Pub Crawl on 1-1, the achievement specifically says to do 1-2. If you were able to do that, then either the description is wrong or it is bugged.

I have completed the Birthday Suit Pub Crawl quest several times on level 1-2. But the recognition of the quest is broken. I keep doing it, but it refuses to register. I have been trying to report that the recognition of the quest appears to be broken.

randomblah, something else you said that was incorrect. The sorceress does not attack if you do not have a weapon equipped, you can only use spells. And without equipment, the spells do very little damage (at level 23 with a nearly maxed out magic missile, it only does 9 damage, so it takes multiple castings to kill enemies).

Showing 31-45 of 85