ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Session expires too soon

117 22063
FeyFre
FeyFre
6 posts
Peasant

Hello
Have today very strange session problems:
0. Usually I loggined once(long time ago, few month maybe), and play games using this session. No re-login everyday/week/month etc, that was good.
Today I opened AG(at work) - unlogged. Loggined, played sometime. Closed tab. Reopened AG in few hour - again unlogged. The same was at home in the evening(now). Different ISPs, no I assume that is not IP-routing. At home I have semi-static IP(ISP assigns me public IP, no NAT, I have the same IP whole year).
Add to this broken wand functionality(password saving) since DDoS attack last year(posted it somewhere here, admin promised to fix it, but nothing changed).
Add to this requirement of often browser restart in some games(MMOs. so slow and laggy, so it is absolutely necessary to quick reqload few times per hour, including fight scenes, where away-from-keyboard/offline mode equals to fails), this is big deal for me.

And yes, confirmed. Other players(in MMO I play) also have same issue(different countries).

Please fix it ASAP.

• 117 Replies
FeyFre
FeyFre
6 posts
Peasant

Well, LOL. It happened to me again, and I not closed browser/tab. Just refreshed this page - unlogged.

Alsandair
Alsandair
3 posts
Chancellor

same here - even have to login separately for every single game I play

anton008
anton008
1 posts
Blacksmith

You should fix this... I just open another tab and I am not logged in

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I think this is part of some issues that surfaced due to the updated interface. The new interface was implemented only 2 days ago, and multiple issues (bugs, glitches, etc.) have surfaced since then, out of which not all have been resolved.

Tl;dr I am having the same problem. But be patient...issues like these are constantly being dealt with since the implementation of the new interface

Hope this helps XD. This is just my hypothesis as to why this is happening now.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd
Biedronka
Biedronka
4 posts
Farmer

Same here. Everytime I close tab I have to log in again.

luclin999
luclin999
2 posts
Peasant

AG is forcing me to re-log in every 20-30 minutes even while active in a game.

This is ridiculous.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Can confirm. Doesn't help that I sometimes get error 552 but that's probably a separate issue.

Dynamiklol
Dynamiklol
1 posts
Shepherd

It's evolving. I'm currently logged in but I still can't play some games that require a log-in. Refresh the page and I'm logged out.

x213374Ux
x213374Ux
20 posts
Archduke

Same problem while playing Dawn of the Dragons. Has even logged me out in the middle of a playing session.

MisterDemeanor
MisterDemeanor
2 posts
Nomad

Same problem with Mob Wars LCN

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Hey all. We're aware that some players are having troubles and will be looking at this more closely tomorrow.

MisterDemeanor
MisterDemeanor
2 posts
Nomad

Also, profile is viewable during this time.
AKA; Steam caching failure

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Cant refresh any of my games without it logging me out. This is a real pain if planning to play many games or to refresh to reduce lag.

Is there any current solution like can i save this cookie info to my system so it registers as being logged in?

Thanks

Showing 1-15 of 117