ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Session expires too soon

117 22070
FeyFre
FeyFre
6 posts
Peasant

Hello
Have today very strange session problems:
0. Usually I loggined once(long time ago, few month maybe), and play games using this session. No re-login everyday/week/month etc, that was good.
Today I opened AG(at work) - unlogged. Loggined, played sometime. Closed tab. Reopened AG in few hour - again unlogged. The same was at home in the evening(now). Different ISPs, no I assume that is not IP-routing. At home I have semi-static IP(ISP assigns me public IP, no NAT, I have the same IP whole year).
Add to this broken wand functionality(password saving) since DDoS attack last year(posted it somewhere here, admin promised to fix it, but nothing changed).
Add to this requirement of often browser restart in some games(MMOs. so slow and laggy, so it is absolutely necessary to quick reqload few times per hour, including fight scenes, where away-from-keyboard/offline mode equals to fails), this is big deal for me.

And yes, confirmed. Other players(in MMO I play) also have same issue(different countries).

Please fix it ASAP.

• 117 Replies
notacreativeone
notacreativeone
2 posts
Jester

Same issue with me. Always have to log back in even if its just a quick refresh of the webpage. My gf in England also has the same problem. Always logged out when they come back to the page.

101moses101
101moses101
15 posts
Shepherd

well it's not fixed for me...still have to login every time I go to a new page

raven128
raven128
8 posts
Farmer

same thing here

baltika
baltika
1 posts
Nomad

hello

ZoroR
ZoroR
21 posts
Jester

I just got here and first thing I have to do is the log in. It doesn´t seem to be fixed just yet, or at least for everyone.

manfry
manfry
1 posts
Farmer

I keep having to log in too(for the last couple off days), and then i was just in a game and it logged me out, whilst playing?!?!? Whats going on?

Deathblade8428
Deathblade8428
6 posts
Jester

Using Chrome keep logging me out every 20-30 mins very annoying please fix this.

mud19
mud19
2 posts
Scribe

Same problem with me too.

Eterdragon
Eterdragon
5 posts
Farmer

Using Chrome, the issue of flash auto log-out is still there

sirothewise
sirothewise
1 posts
Farmer

Same for me, logs out supre fast, both on PC using chrome and on mobile.
funny thing - ctrl+F5 reloads with auto-login correctly.... sometimes .....

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

How quickly are you getting logged out? Does it happen only on game pages, homepage, or anywhere you go?

I fixed a bug that was related to this, but people seem to be having issues still. I noticed I got logged out overnight, but I'm not getting kicked off every page load...

mud19
mud19
2 posts
Scribe

I've lost some of my game process too.

wingninja
wingninja
1 posts
Nomad

we all got the same problem with the auto logout these few days

Deathblade8428
Deathblade8428
6 posts
Jester

For me it seem to auto logout due to me being idle but that could be wrong since i could be in a MMO game and it still auto logout >.>

raven128
raven128
8 posts
Farmer

an hour of idle is enough to find myself logged out again

Showing 31-45 of 117