ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Session expires too soon

117 22071
FeyFre
FeyFre
6 posts
Peasant

Hello
Have today very strange session problems:
0. Usually I loggined once(long time ago, few month maybe), and play games using this session. No re-login everyday/week/month etc, that was good.
Today I opened AG(at work) - unlogged. Loggined, played sometime. Closed tab. Reopened AG in few hour - again unlogged. The same was at home in the evening(now). Different ISPs, no I assume that is not IP-routing. At home I have semi-static IP(ISP assigns me public IP, no NAT, I have the same IP whole year).
Add to this broken wand functionality(password saving) since DDoS attack last year(posted it somewhere here, admin promised to fix it, but nothing changed).
Add to this requirement of often browser restart in some games(MMOs. so slow and laggy, so it is absolutely necessary to quick reqload few times per hour, including fight scenes, where away-from-keyboard/offline mode equals to fails), this is big deal for me.

And yes, confirmed. Other players(in MMO I play) also have same issue(different countries).

Please fix it ASAP.

• 117 Replies
WarStalkeR
WarStalkeR
3 posts
Peasant

Same here. Session expires a way too soon... Need to be fixed ASAP.

shadowblackff
shadowblackff
6 posts
Scribe

Same here. It's getting extremely annoying having to log in again, and again, and again, and again, and again...

abatele
abatele
4 posts
Shepherd

Same, really annoying

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Same with me. Having 2 tabs helps as one is always logged on.

Lemonii
Lemonii
1 posts
Nomad

every time you force me to log in anew, I am over-confronted with my gaming addiction and am led to play games on other platforms that are less confrontational. Fix this. You have 72 hours.

Cyc2u
Cyc2u
28 posts
Jester

Same here and it is VERY annoying. Please fix this. We should be logged in always. Especially if you are using the same PC every day.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Although this has happened to me a couple of times, it doesn't seem to be the massive headache that many are making it out to be, although I suppose that this glitch (if that's what we're calling it) is much more annoying if it continually happens when you're trying to play a longer game.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We're watching this thread, so be sure to post if you have anything to help us troubleshoot the issue.

ZoroR
ZoroR
21 posts
Jester

Glad to know it wasn´t just me with the same problem. Last few days when I have multiple windows opened when I click on them after a while (even like 10 minutes), the page starts to re-load. Today, had to sign up at least 3-4 times while being online.

Biedronka
Biedronka
4 posts
Farmer

I don't have anything helpful to say, but it seems that it's working now for me. I checked game after about 2 hours and I was still logged in.

liriel
liriel
4 posts
Farmer

Same here. Yesterday I couldn't log in and since that problem is fixed it's logging me out every time I refresh my games. That's really very annoying. Please fix this!

alanore
alanore
1 posts
Farmer

Having the same issue as everyone else

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

I pushed out a potential fix for this just now...

Cyberjar88
Cyberjar88
6 posts
Herald

I'm glad that I'm not the only one this is happening to. I had assumed that something was wrong with my browser settings. I use FireFox if that helps.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Just tried a refresh and it seems fixed. Using chrome for android.

Showing 16-30 of 117