ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Session expires too soon

117 22064
FeyFre
FeyFre
6 posts
Peasant

Hello
Have today very strange session problems:
0. Usually I loggined once(long time ago, few month maybe), and play games using this session. No re-login everyday/week/month etc, that was good.
Today I opened AG(at work) - unlogged. Loggined, played sometime. Closed tab. Reopened AG in few hour - again unlogged. The same was at home in the evening(now). Different ISPs, no I assume that is not IP-routing. At home I have semi-static IP(ISP assigns me public IP, no NAT, I have the same IP whole year).
Add to this broken wand functionality(password saving) since DDoS attack last year(posted it somewhere here, admin promised to fix it, but nothing changed).
Add to this requirement of often browser restart in some games(MMOs. so slow and laggy, so it is absolutely necessary to quick reqload few times per hour, including fight scenes, where away-from-keyboard/offline mode equals to fails), this is big deal for me.

And yes, confirmed. Other players(in MMO I play) also have same issue(different countries).

Please fix it ASAP.

• 117 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

My session is still going after 8 hours, a shut-down, and two disconnects, so that's a good sign.

And as i said twice before, this isn't the place to discuss any of that deeply. If you want to contribute anything to the topic of the thread, you're welcome to do so.
The topic is being logged out prematurely, which is something adblocks are contributing to, which is something you were complaining about because you were woefully misinformed. If you think this isn't the place for it, well, you're free to stop responding. In the meantime, my point stands that anyone who is not willing to take any of the necessary steps to solve a simple issue should not be complaining about it and/or demanding someone else fix it for them.

@munkind, see my statement on page 4.
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

As others, I keep getting logged out by ArmorGames. As others have already stated, there is no adblock involved. It happens on multiple networks from different internet providers. This has severely damaged the ability to play most games because it destroys progress.

Again, no adblock, forceful logouts, bad experience.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@Erile if you are still being logged out, try deleting all your cookies related to armor games website. Thanks.

WarStalkeR
WarStalkeR
3 posts
Peasant

Well, a couple of hours passed and I'm still logged in. A good sign so far...

munkind
munkind
54 posts
Prince

@FishPreferred, i am understand that and I'm not against ads, im just dont want to wait 2 minutes everytime and watching the same movie everyday! (( if i can cancel the video i never use adblock here cause here many cool games in ads! i want to play them too

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@munkind see my post here. While we would like you to not use adblock, we understand if you want to use it.. but the adblocker is at fault here, breaking parts of our site without regard to its own users.

munkind
munkind
54 posts
Prince

@boppins i am understand, thanks. I will buy an "Ad-Free Gaming+ - 6 Months" as soon as i can to support my favourite game site

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It's looking good so far, nobody has seen the session bug yet.

Cyberjar88
Cyberjar88
6 posts
Herald

I managed to solve my problem by deactivating my AdBlock on Armor Games.

munkind
munkind
54 posts
Prince

No way! I can skip the adversation now! I am so happy! ))

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

As posted above, still being forcefully logged out by this problem and I still don't have adblock..

I tried clearing cookies and waited a day. Nothing changed and the problem is still there.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Erile Could you please try another browser? This shouldn't be happening, others have all said it's functional and our testing is showing up clean now. Likely it's a caching issue somehow. :/

Showing 106-117 of 117