ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Session expires too soon

117 22054
FeyFre
FeyFre
6 posts
Peasant

Hello
Have today very strange session problems:
0. Usually I loggined once(long time ago, few month maybe), and play games using this session. No re-login everyday/week/month etc, that was good.
Today I opened AG(at work) - unlogged. Loggined, played sometime. Closed tab. Reopened AG in few hour - again unlogged. The same was at home in the evening(now). Different ISPs, no I assume that is not IP-routing. At home I have semi-static IP(ISP assigns me public IP, no NAT, I have the same IP whole year).
Add to this broken wand functionality(password saving) since DDoS attack last year(posted it somewhere here, admin promised to fix it, but nothing changed).
Add to this requirement of often browser restart in some games(MMOs. so slow and laggy, so it is absolutely necessary to quick reqload few times per hour, including fight scenes, where away-from-keyboard/offline mode equals to fails), this is big deal for me.

And yes, confirmed. Other players(in MMO I play) also have same issue(different countries).

Please fix it ASAP.

• 117 Replies
Biedronka
Biedronka
4 posts
Farmer

As for time being fix #2 seems to work - it didn't log me out after I logged in on morning.

pyroblade99
pyroblade99
2 posts
Jester

ZOMG IT WORKS AGAIN!!!!!!!

liriel
liriel
4 posts
Farmer

Oh thank you, it is working again!

ErikWar
ErikWar
2 posts
Shepherd

....well i cant find my game favorites...or my profil.....or any possibilities to log in...exept if i want to play a mmo...

ErikWar
ErikWar
2 posts
Shepherd

oh but i can get to my profil over my post...cant get into it from the amor game site...and cant write comment sunder a game.....

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@ErikWar that is probably your adblocker. Recently Adblock added a rule to their lists that is blocking any Ajax requests on armorgames.com, which is an essential part of the website. Disqus wont load, and other features on the site may not be working.

I've put in a bug report with them, but that's about all we can do, unfortunately :\ If you want to help, click on your adblocker button and go to Options and see if it has a submit a bug/problem.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Thanks it works for me now. Don't realize how much something is helpful until it's been taken away.

shadowblackff
shadowblackff
6 posts
Scribe

Seems to be working fine for now. Hopefully it stays that way.

Gringomaniac
Gringomaniac
10 posts
Blacksmith

Well, if I understood you correctly, up till now you've use adblocks to get the most costly part of that product for free. Is it any wonder, then, that stern measures are being taken to ensure that ads and content are a package deal?

Understanding facts wrong (on purpose?) won't help your arguments, nor will they become more true by doing that. And as i said twice before, this isn't the place to discuss any of that deeply. If you want to contribute anything to the topic of the thread, you're welcome to do so.

So far i didn't experience any more logout problems either, so i hope the fix works (havent't been online long enough to be 100% sure so far though)

gllitterkid
gllitterkid
1 posts
Shepherd

can't log in...arghhh! when i try to search for a game it says an error has occurred. Please fix

Deathblade8428
Deathblade8428
6 posts
Jester

Server seem to be holding stable no more auto log out for me as i'm able to stay idle for a few hours and have yet to be kick out whatever ferret and the team fix seem to be working for me. Also i do not have Ad-blocker as i don't mind the ads being there to support the site, but hate that it make the game run slow

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@gllitterkid see my post above about adblocker.

neofis
neofis
1 posts
Shepherd

I have the same issue. And today, i cant type my username and password. The area disappear.

Armich
Armich
1 posts
Farmer

yes,i have the same problem with my account Armich. and the menus of login disssapear

munkind
munkind
54 posts
Prince

The same. The menus of login disssapear. And problem is gone when i turn off the adblock. But i don't want to watch everytime that 2 minutes long advertisments video that i can not cancel. ( It is badly. Sorry for my bad english

Showing 91-105 of 117