ForumsThe TavernI am the Oracle

224 77124
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello citizens of ArmorGames! It is I, the great and powerful R2D21999. I have gained wisdom after many eons and I've decided to share that wisdom with you all. Once per day, I will permit one question from every user. However, it's only one question a day. More than one and I will forever leave your other questions unanswered for a whole day. It has to be more than exactly 24 hours.

So come... amuse me with your questions, mortals.

• 224 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

No it wasn't. I checked. It may have been 15 hours from your answer but not 15 hours from my question I saw my post as marked 'posted a day ago' before posting

Anyway, I repeat that question...seeing as it has definitely been 24 hours from my last answered question and your last answer this time

Doctor Who?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh I see what happened. I mistook your reply as a question... though TECHNICALLY you did question my knowledge.

Doctor Who?

Knock knock.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

His daily ritual of being behind the curtain.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Wise Oracle, do you drink java in Java island while you develop Java?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Is it true I have returned from the dead once more to bring you more elaborate forum games??

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Who would win in a fight between the Oracle and the Gantic?

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Can i order cookies?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wise Oracle, do you drink java in Java island while you develop Java?

I'd prefer drinking frozen lemonade with mixed nuts while on Java island. As for developing Java, I let my assistant Hank do all of that.

Is it true I have returned from the dead once more to bring you more elaborate forum games??

Yes. Its also likely you'll return from the dead once again in the future.

Considering this is basically an Ask Me Anything thread, It's only fitting for me to ask this, why do many people in the forums roleplay here in the forums in extremely childish ways?

Its not that people are trying appeal to others, but rather to themselves. You see, some people want to escape the stressful realities of life and they develop a sort of... persona. The "childish" jokes you see from most people is mostly because those people are trying to relieve themselves in a way the real word can't.

Who would win in a fight between the Oracle and the Gantic?

Probably the Gantic as the Gantic's diet consists a majority of produce, giving the Gantic a strength advantage over the Oracle. Eat your veggies, kids.

Can i order cookies?

I don't know. CAN you?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

By the way, I'm going to be on vacation from today to Thursday so I won't be on during those days. In that time, I will allow each user post 5 questions each day starting tomorrow. It is quite possible I have just signed my death certificate but oh well.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheh. TIME TO DIE!

i am going to be considerate and only post 1 question a day. todays question:
would you prefer a cruddy game, but it is immensely creative, OR a really overused genre but a excellent game?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Where are you going on holiday?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh, I am going to be...somewhat considerate as well. Only 3 questions today:

1) What is your favorite type of poison for the cookies?

2) Couldn't you just share your wisdom and answer our questions while on vacation, telepathically?

3) Call of Duty or Battlefield ?

Have fun!

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

How would you advise me in my quest as a squire (i.e trying to become a knight)?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ι was exceedingly generous with you Oracle. I didn't post any questions yesterday. However, it is time to fix hat.

1) Out of all the superpowers you came upon during the "What's your Random Superpower?" mania, which ones are your favorites?

2) Bats or spiders?

3) Medieval era, or future games?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Wise Oracle, what do you do to have the best prices for the best poisonous cookies? also, how many cookies can you make in one day?

Showing 61-75 of 224