ForumsForum GamesBeat the User Above You With a Random Power

92 32765
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Welcome to Beat the User Above You With a Random Power! The game based on the Superpower Wiki.

The game is simple, roll three random powers by clicking this link and battle the user above you with your set. If you think your set of powers is no match for the user above you just say "I lose" or something to that effect.

Example:

R2D21999: I got Oil Manipulation

User 1: Ha, that's no match for my Water Manipulation.. I'll wash your oil away.

User 2: I got Fire Attacks I might be able to put up a good fight for a little while, but ultimately I'll be no match against your Water Manipulation.

By the way, please don't keep rerolling until you get an OP set. Remember, this is RANDOM powers. It pretty much defeats the purpose of the game if your powers aren't random.

If there aren't any questions, I'll just got started.

Electricity
Solidification
, Dance Manipulation, and Demonic Beam Emission

Let's see someone try to beat me.

• 92 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Gum Flight - The ability to use chewing gum to fly, typically by blowing it into a bubble.

Mass Defiance - The ability to ignore mass and anything associated with it.

Lust Aura - The ability to project an aura of pure lust.

The ability to fly using bubble gum is pretty neat in an of itself, but considering you can just manifest a gun and shoot me down I consider it useless here.

The ability to ignore mass has certain implications, but nothing offensive as I can see. One advantage is that I can ignore inertia and therefore accelerate / decelerate instantly without suffering any consequences. It also means I have no weight (since it is a measure of mass and gravity); I might be wrong but the way I see it, gum flight is not very well controlled flight, otherwise weightlessness would make me extremely agile but since I have to rely on a gum bubble, this is severely limited. No mass also means no gravitational forces, but my own gravitational force is already negligible....HANG ON! Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't simultaneously ignoring my gravitational forces and my inertia mean that I would essentially instantly remain at the same spot in space independent of anything around me? Depending on where I started, this means I either get squashed by Earth moving towards me, or get left behind by the entire solar system immediately, and die in space. .... OK nope this power is BS.

My only hope is lust aura. It all depends on how fast I manage to turn your head (heads?) before you kill me. That's it, that all I got. I don't even have any offensive power to finish you off. I think I lose.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Primordial Fire Generation: I can manifest the fusion reactions of ancient stars, more powerful and deadly than garden variety fire magic.

Process Duplication: I can cause any process to repeat itself over and over as many times as I'd like.
(For the sake of balance I'm going to assume this just refers to 'forward' duplication rather than 'backward', as otherwise it might be impossible for it to lose if I chose to backward-duplicate the act of defeating my opponent.)

Skiing Mastery: ... I'm just very good at skiing for some reason.

Skiing Mastery is a little bit of a non-sequitur, but the other two synergize well in a flashy albeit boring strategy: Flinging lots and lots of fire. I begin the battle. Upon seeing my powerset, the only real viable strategy you have is to try and fly around and hope you dodge everything with bubble gum flight, but I can simply overwhelm you with the sheer amount of fire I can launch with Process Duplication allowing me to send the same attacks over and over again with no extra fatigue past the first one, especially since you lack any form of control over your flight. I only need one of the many to connect to immolate you near-instantly - if the convection from near misses doesn't cook you first.

I duplicate the process of beginning this fight. That was too wasteful. This next go at it, as preparation for the inevitable challenger coming my way, I decide to try a different strategy. Rather than overwhelming you with too many fires to dodge, I instead prepare only a single blast and take aim: not at you as you take flight, but above your head, at your gum-bubble. Already knowing what your flight trajectory will be (as you can't change it much), I launch the single burst and roast the bubble in an instant, popping it - and dropping you to your doom with a whole lot less effort.

I duplicate the fight once again. Something's been bothering me over these last few runs-through: a growing sensation that you're much too attractive to be treated like this. Rather than go in, flames blazing again, I instead follow on foot as you fly away - before eventually you realize your aura must have worked. This is confirmed by me politely yet coarsely offering to take you out to dinner and a ski trip. As I just murdered you twice, rather than taking up the offer you grab the nearest blunt object while I'm distracted and begin to pummel me - though the pain snaps me out of the haze swiftly enough for me to duplicate the fight one more time.

This time, I decide to let loose and have some fun. I immediately fling a small burst of flames over your head to superheat it with primal fire to block you from immediately flying away, then fling larger bursts to your left and right to restrict your movement, duplicating them as I gradually close them on you and force you to retreat directly backward. Once I lead you into a confined space, preferably an alleyway, I stop duplicating those bursts and instead begin to burn the area directly around you: not burning you directly, but close enough to slowly yet surely cook you to death, suffering little fatigue from it thanks to duplication. Finally, once your flesh is medium-well, I leave your corpse there for the crows to feast on and walk away for a nice ski trip.

Showing 91-92 of 92