ForumsForum GamesBeat the User Above You With a Random Power

92 32952
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Welcome to Beat the User Above You With a Random Power! The game based on the Superpower Wiki.

The game is simple, roll three random powers by clicking this link and battle the user above you with your set. If you think your set of powers is no match for the user above you just say "I lose" or something to that effect.

Example:

R2D21999: I got Oil Manipulation

User 1: Ha, that's no match for my Water Manipulation.. I'll wash your oil away.

User 2: I got Fire Attacks I might be able to put up a good fight for a little while, but ultimately I'll be no match against your Water Manipulation.

By the way, please don't keep rerolling until you get an OP set. Remember, this is RANDOM powers. It pretty much defeats the purpose of the game if your powers aren't random.

If there aren't any questions, I'll just got started.

Electricity
Solidification
, Dance Manipulation, and Demonic Beam Emission

Let's see someone try to beat me.

• 92 Replies
LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

I got World Healing, Nature Teleportation, and Victory Manipulation. Therefore, I'd probably win. P.S. How did you link the superpowers to their respective webpages? Did you want everyone else to as well?

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Love it!!

Okay, so I got:

Spirit Magic
Dimensional Infusion
Psychic Communication

My Psychic Communication is pretty useless. But I can infuse my Spirit Magic with Dimensional Infusion! This could allow me to shoot beams of dimensional energy at you, presumably sending you (and your projectiles) into another dimension. I suppose this doesn't defeat you, though. It just makes it so that someone else has to deal with you

Super fun game!! Yaaaay!!

EDIT: Lord ninja'd me But I think everything I said will apply. Except for the Victory Manipulation. That sounds pretty dangerous, but without a link I'm not sure.

bossdrake600306
bossdrake600306
3 posts
Peasant

ok i got Blindness Inducement,Elemental Sealing,Sensory Scrying i think i could take down you down r2

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Cyber Mind, Advanced Powers, and Tanuki Physiology.

While you weren't supposed to be battling me, I believe I can beat you with this set.

First of all, blindness inducement wouldn't really work with me. Well, it can, but Cyber Mind comes with psychic navigation. So that'll be easy to deal with. There's Sensory Scrying but that's just allowing you to "see what I see" or "smell what I smell", and while Tanuki Physiology does give me enhanced senses, what does that really do for you in a fight though? Now the only power you have that I'm worried about is elemental sealing. However, I'm going to assume that I can deal with them using Transmogrification, which comes with tanuki physiology. Now, before you say anything like "Sealing isn't a physical object, how would transmogrification." Remember that I have Advanced Powers which strengthens the powers I already have. Perhaps it's possible to change your fire seal into a healing seal, just for me.

As for beating you, I can possess you(comes with Tanuki) and then erase your memory(Cyber Mind). I could take you down without having to deal with your blindness and seals.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Demonic Arm Parasitic Empowerment and Epiphany_Inducement

That's a pretty good set, R2. I'm not sure I could beat you. But here's what I'm thinking.

My Parasitic Empowerment allows me to draw power from you Tanuki and Cyber Mind attacks. One of the 'Associated Powers' of Pararisitim is Absortion, which suggests that I can absorb your powers to enhance my own.

My Demonic Arm is incredibly powerful as an offensive weapon, though it sounds like you're super duper fast as a Tanuki. I'm not sure I could hit you with it. Though maybe with some enhanced abilities through Parasitism, I could catch up to you.

My best bet may be to use my Epiphany Inducement. I could cause myself to have a brilliant idea about how to take you down! So if all else fails, I'll rely on my epiphany

bossdrake600306
bossdrake600306
3 posts
Peasant

I got Subliminal Seduction, Sacred Wind Manipulation,Living Database with my living database i can change anything to the way i want it

annakai
annakai
1 posts
Nomad

I got Envy Inducement, Principle Manipulation, and Divine Communication.
I can make you jealous of somebody, and then tell a deity of your mental sins. That deity then decides what to do with you. However, if you use your subliminal seduction first...

bossdrake600306
bossdrake600306
3 posts
Peasant

I got Omnipotence, Omnilock, Absolute Immortality I beat all of you

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I got Class System, Water Portal Creation and Death Sense.

I think I can already tell that I'm screwed already and that's even whilst ignoring the previous post because I sense that they cheated with their powers.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Let me remind you guys that this thread is titled "Beat the User Above You With a RANDOM Power." Please don't keep rerolling until you get a good set. It defeats the whole point of the game.

Entity Creation Download, and Lake/River Magic

Depending on what your Class System power does, that's really the only one that can hurt me. Considering I have Lake/River Magic, perhaps I can also make water portals. Download also allows me to gain new powers, and don't even get me started on Entity Creation. So I think I have a good chance at a win.

Aspect0Zero
Aspect0Zero
2 posts
Jester

I'll try this game
So I got:
Cosmological Force Manipulation
Boundless Inner World, and
Army Creation
sweet! I shall create my own army and rule the world!you can't stop me I can possess a sentient inner world of limitless knowledge and power, and I can create, shape and manipulate cosmological forces, powers that form the universe, including spatial energy, dark matter, nuclear force, electromagnetism, gravity, matter, too. (I just copied the details so...)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Action Manipulation, Digital Evolution and Electromagnetism Infusion.

I can easily control you or your army into murdering each other thanks to Action Manipulation or I could just as easily undo any of your actions. It's actually quite overpowered if you think about it. Alternatively, I could infuse an object with electromagnetism and wipe out your army in one blow. And just to make myself even more broken, I can absorb data from cyberspace in order to enhance myself and my abilities.

Of course, I can't win against the fact that you have an inner world which protects you, thus possibly nullifying my efforts in defeating you.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Organic Wing Manipulation, Beauty Embodiment, and Evolving Illusions.

I had a better set than this, but then my internet decided to stop working and I couldn't remember what they were and what they did.

The only thing I could seemingly do is hope you give me enough time to either distract you with my beauty(I had to dig into the applications a little bit, I get mind control, siren song, and enchanted allure), or I spawn lots of my evolving illusions to either control you like in the first choice or have those illusions to replicate your powers(Illusory Power Replication) and they can only replicate your powers if I witness you use them in action.

The only hope I have is timing. If it were just your Digital Evolution and Electromagnetism Infusion I wouldn't be too worried. However, Action Manipulation can mess me up if I'm not the first to react. My only hope at winning here is timing.

Oh yeah, I forgot I have wings too but I don't see them shifting the battle toward a win for me.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Power Vessel, Multiversal Force Manipulation and Lunar Negation

Honestly, Lunar Negation is a fairly useless power since it's only use is negating lunar energies and lunar attacks (not helpful against your powers at all). However, Multiversal Force Manipulation is quite a broken power on it's own since I can manipulate anything in the multiverse. Thus I could probably erase your Evolving Illusions to prevent them from copying my powers.

In terms of your Beauty Embodiment, I could probably use Power Vessel to give someone my powers whilst erasing their free will at the same time. I could then control them to use my powers against you. Thankfully, if you somehow managed to defeat my vessel it'll just return back to me and I could just create another vessel.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Wow, Chryosten--that Multiverse Force power is devastating! Despite what I'm about to roll, I'd probably end up running the other direction once I saw you, for example, turn matter into antimatter.

Acid Vortex Creation, Sports Equipment Proficiency, and Coin Mimicry.

Ugh...
So my best bet here might be to try to trick. Maybe if I turn into a few coins lying on the ground, I can get you to pick me up and trap you in my poison vortex. But as soon as you figure out what's going on, you'd be able to change the nature of my poison vortex, me, and everything around me. It would basically need to be an insta-kill, which seems unlikely.

Alternatively, I could try my Sports Equipment Manipulation. It sounds like a stupid power, but it does allow me to create sentient sports equipment. Depending on my power level, perhaps I could overwhelm you with the sheer amount of sporting equipment (bats, clubs, jock straps) that is attacking you. Even in this scenario, though, I feel like you would be able to easily turn everything into fluffy bunnies, lollipops, or even turn them against me.

Looks like you win this round, Chryo!

Showing 1-15 of 92