Forums → Forum Games → Tug of War
This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.
We will start with:
1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.
- 763 Replies
70. I dislike McDonald's nuggets...I think. Or else, it's Burger King's I don't like. Someone's fries I never liked, and someone else's nuggets I never liked, but I could remember which was which.
71. I remember when McD's started selling nuggets and they were horrible. Very processed, mostly dark meat, you'd get pieces of gristle all the time, it was bad.
72. And I. Don't have a McDonald's near me. I guess part of it is because I live in a rural area. But as far as I know of McDonald's, it tastes like crap and doesn't fill you up at all!
pieces of gristle
Daymit I felt sick after seeing your description. All the good meat goes to other food and the worst stuff is grinded to make a pulp - McNuggets® But the worst thing is how chickens are massively produced and slaughtered.
Did you know that chickens are the closest descendants of T-Rex? That's right, we should respect them more.
74. How the heck do mass chicken producers even manage to farm chickens the battery way!? We tried to do that small-scale and they kept peckin' their eggs and each other. We used to let them roam free, but they pooped(?) and laid their eggs EVERYWHERE. We once found chicken excrement on the combine seat so we decided to cage them up. They're in a large cage now, but some still manage to get out (and if it's nighttime, get eaten by foxes).
75. that's sad dude .-.
but, what do you do about the foxes? :|
76. Yes, so many lives taken in vain, Though some of the more conservative thinkers would say a chicken's sole purpose is to provide sustenance for others.
77. Well, I mean, technically it is. We don't really breed chickens for pets, we breed them for their meat and their eggs.
Chicken is the meat of the future!
- They're small.
- They grow quite fast.
- Eggs hatch in three weeks.
- They don't cause as much pollution as cows for the same amount of meat.
- They don't require as much food as other farm animals.
- The most important thing is, they taste like snakes. According to Bear Grylls, of course!
@armorplayergc We lock the chickens up in a barn during the night and let them roam free during the day. Foxes mostly don't dare to come out during the day.
78. chickens are tasty! we can make nuggets with them! YAY!
But... I also like eating pork and beef
I also like seafood
I don't know about you, but I like eating meat
77. I like chicken. Eggs upset my stomach.
I also like shrimp, though shrimp-farming is often a destructive process. =\
Salmon is good, but mercury. :x
78. Are you implying that Salmon can be harmful? No! You can't prevent me from eating salmon! Never. NEVER!
*Jumps into a river, swims out holding salmon in hands and mouth, then runs away into the woods, screaming*
chickens are tasty! we can make nuggets with them!
And on the same page:
When McD's started selling nuggets. Very processed, mostly dark meat, you'd get pieces of gristle all the time.
I think I lost my appetite.
77. Nobody said anything about tasty nuggets. (:<
76. I had nuggets last night...they were great? Is that okay to say?
75. nuggets taste so well!
I had some nuggets today
nuggets taste well, pasta tastes well, meat tastes well... chocolate is... you know, chocolate... YAY!
So much tasty food! ^_^
74. Or , ya know, they all tasted good
You must be logged in to post a reply!