ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188521
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
lotrsuki
lotrsuki
38 posts
Farmer

91. How exactly are the rules going to made more fair? And wow-

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

92. @lotrsuki so to be clear: you are saying that you're a girl, right?
If so then sorry for my little faux pas, but seriously: how could I know that you're a girl and you didn't just make a mistake?

Edit: and the answer for your question:

80. I was thinking more along the lines of -5 for the girls, (...) the guys will still add one.
lotrsuki
lotrsuki
38 posts
Farmer

91. @PLGuy Oh I never said it outright, but yeah! I am! I don't see how you had a little faux pas, did I miss it or misunderstand something?

Hmm...that sounds a little more reasonable. But it's hard to pinpoint a good number when we don't have the exact ratio of boys to girls on here haha!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

92. I commited a faux pas by saying that girls stopped posting here and yet you're posting here ^^

The exact ratio of men to women on forums must be overwhelming and thus the proposed advantage for the beautiful gender sounds reasonable for me :-)

lotrsuki
lotrsuki
38 posts
Farmer

91. Ohh I see. I figured you were just telling me that aha. I guess I really can't complain then! Plus, we're probably better off not making this complicated and just settling for an easy solution. So I should probably shut up now and let the guys finish this-

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

92. Well nobody tells you to shut up and moreover I'm pretty sure that everyone here thinks quite contrary xD

lotrsuki
lotrsuki
38 posts
Farmer

91. Maybe it's just me then! I just think I talk too much most of the time xD BUT in this case If I'm quiet, it'll speed up the process and we'll get things over with. I'll just ignore the fact that that technically means I lose T_T

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

92. I'm just reviving this thread.

P.S. I'm thinking of boys could not be allowed to post without at least one post by a girl between them. But girls can.

Example:

Okay: Girl, Boy, Girl, Boy

Not Okay: Boy, Boy, Girl, Girl

Okay: Boy, Girl, Girl, Boy

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

93. Ramit - that way it would be impossible for us to win this game xD

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

94. guys... girls... anyone here? Not many girls have posted here recently... I think they are angry at us, boys

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

95. We wanted to finish this and then, all of a sudden, people just stopped posting. New rules were great, it could be an interesting game!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

95. A girl
Hi, Kat, how are things going?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

96. Look here's another dude. A dude that wanna finally end this and start with brand new rules.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

96. Let's finish this! Also, Ramit, you can either have that rule or the -5 rule. I think only the -5 rule should be in.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

97. Yeah! Sorry girls, that has to be done.

Showing 421-435 of 819